Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#2576 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 8:09 PM
I thought it would exist, but after creating a WCIF thread without any result I'm afraid once again I'm looking for something that does no exist.

Well, I would like a mod that allowed pets to breed without developing some kind of friendship.
(Why should they be "friends" before breeding is something that does not make much sense in my game.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2577 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:22 PM
Amura, have you tried using debugsocial on/off cheat? It lets you pick if an interaction should be accepted or not. I'm not sure it works, but you could give it a go. You need to have allmenus cheat on for that one to work, and allmenus requires boolprop testingcheatsenabled to be on.
Scholar
#2578 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Amura, have you tried using debugsocial on/off cheat? It lets you pick if an interaction should be accepted or not. I'm not sure it works, but you could give it a go. You need to have allmenus cheat on for that one to work, and allmenus requires boolprop testingcheatsenabled to be on.

No. I really have no idea how those cheats work at all...
I prefer to mod the behaviour than trying to figure out a cheat every time I want it to happen. But I guess it's worth looking into it. Thanks for the suggestion!
Mad Poster
#2579 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 8:28 AM
I hear you, I'd rather mod things too, but when it hasn't been done it can sometimes help. There's a wiki page about it, and you're welcome to PM if you have questions.
Scholar
#2580 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:45 AM
Amura, there's a mod by Christianlov called 'Pet Generator'. Used to be here before he deleted it, but you can try and download from this thread on InSim. Not updated for AL as far as I know, but it's worth a try at least?
Mad Poster
#2581 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I absolutely need a hack that lets me see which households have sick sims in them without going into the households!

It would be great if the illness could put a custom face paint onto a sim, like big pustules or just a pale/greenish tinge.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
#2582 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:38 AM
I'd like to see a hack that makes NPC Maids more costly and their working hours longer, similar to K-C's More Expensive Butler -mod. A similar mod for NPC Gardeners wouldn't be bad either, my sims often have very large families and tend to need a lot of help taking care of the house and the garden.
Scholar
#2583 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:01 PM
More Expensive NPCs by Pescado. Only available in the Director's Cut. Not sure on just how many NPCs it affects as my sims don't tend to have that many.
Scholar
#2584 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
Amura, there's a mod by Christianlov called 'Pet Generator'. Used to be here before he deleted it, but you can try and download from this thread on InSim. Not updated for AL as far as I know, but it's worth a try at least?

Thanks for your help.
I tried it and did nothing. Probably because I'm using UC now. But was worth trying indeed.
Lab Assistant
#2585 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:14 PM
Not really a hack, it's just a recolor. I want to see someone recolor the Voodoo Doll (Mr. Something, forgot his name). I've tried to do everything on SimPE, but still can't recolor it. I've tried to "Googled", but still has no result. This would be fun if i can recolor him to a cyberpunk style or a cute-little pink doll that can shake you to the toilet.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Mad Poster
#2586 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:59 PM
There are recolors of the Voodoo Doll at http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...do=file&id=4347 and you might be able to ask how to do it there.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
#2587 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:36 PM
Thank you ! i think i need to ask her now

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Lab Assistant
#2588 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 1:11 AM
A hack that lets you use the eyedropper on walls (like to select the wall tool, not wallpaper) and terrain paint, because sometimes on a lot I've downloaded they've used a broad mix of terrain paints in one area, and it's quite annoying finding all of them and matching them up.

The queen of mean and baking.
Field Researcher
#2589 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:18 PM
A hack that adds a new interaction to cell phones called Send SMS, a window with the sims you know would show up so you can choose who you're texting to, the animation could be the one the Sims make when they're dialing to call other sims.
Mad Poster
#2590 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 4:42 AM
Random Braxton-Hicks contractions for the third trimester - zoom-in and all. Also, an override for blending terrain paints so the surrounding areas don't get a discoloration halo.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2591 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:38 AM
Squinge's rub belly mod also has fake labour pains.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#2592 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:11 PM
Scholar
#2593 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 28th Oct 2014 at 2:59 AM.
Being able to call the relevant authorities (er, the retirement home for demented elders?) to temporarily remove Crumplebum after she's given at least one controllable Sim a lecture or whack for non-nudity "offences" --because yes, one usually does wear a swimsuit at the pool, and public kissing is allowed in most parts of the First World, which appears to be the intended setting for the game. I've been hesitant to mention it, because she's so fiddly and dangerous, but it seems like it could be based on the code to report the Unsavoury Charlatan... I actually find the old prude funny, but sometimes I get highly annoyed when she decides to stalk the pool area of a lot, screaming incessantly about the exposed flesh. I'm tempted to bait her with an enveloping Victorian bathing costume...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2594 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
I wish someone could make a snorkeling mod for beach lots.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#2595 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I absolutely need a hack that lets me see which households have sick sims in them without going into the households!

I'm still reading this info but maybe there is something here that can help you. Also an option on the Batbox to check sims Plague and sickness status as some of them leave tiles on lots. The Beaker's lot must have had one because Nervous was always sick.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#2596 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:57 AM
YA can be pregnant at UNI, there are mods for this, but maybe this never been updated for alien/telescope abductions..right?
My YA got abducted several times on his dorm lot I've built, using THE telescope, but it is only when back to main 'Hood that he could have the experience of his life...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2597 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:04 PM
I wish there was a modification or derivative of inteenimator that would only allow young adults and up to become pregnant, and allow male young adults to get alien pregnant. Teens could 'woohoo' but it would have a different name - fool around. It also would be less buggy and a lot simpler, and have no kitten-killer feature, and not be as outdated as insiminator. Young Adults with campus BRATs would be able to stay after the party and move back to the main hood later on when their kids are home from school. I don't have inteen installed right now because of its relative clunkiness and the ability to break up any time, but I'd like to have a better derivative that wouldn't present so many problems and conflicts.
Inventor
#2598 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:48 PM
I wish there was a mod for apartment lots where you can unlock the door just for nannies and not ALSO allow in half the population of your hood. So annoying.
Mad Poster
#2599 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:53 PM
The nanny, maid, repoman etc..will still be able to enter and do their job you pay them for if your door is locked..ok, repoman gets paid without your help.The landlord won't be able to though.
But yeah..I find rather annoying to not be able to lock intelligibly, too. I'd like my sim to be able to invite anyone over, without allowing the whole complex to help themselves, as if they were also invited. This is stupid.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Inventor
#2600 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
The nanny, maid, repoman etc..will still be able to enter and do their job you pay them for if your door is locked.

Not on the apartments lots (for the nannies) as far as I've seen so far (I've played the game for a long time). You have to unlock the door for them.
Page 104 of 582