Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:19 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 19th Dec 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Default Open stairs that accept apartment zoning (solved)
Every one I tried that I have gives me an invalid apartment. I really wanted to use MLC's under stair storage but it's only accepting the maxis solid modular stairs as a valid apartment option. I wondered if anybody knew some for sure the game will accept or if it's easy to change.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:30 AM
That's really odd. I know I've used open stairs in an apartment before, but it was a couple of years ago so I'm not sure which I used and I don't have that neighbourhood any more. I think the only open stairs I had at that time were Crocobaura's, and the one I used was probably one of these. I do know that I did not use recolourable stairs in that 'hood.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 11:13 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 19th Dec 2017 at 12:29 PM.
I already tried one of Crocobaura's and it wasn't accepted, but I do have another-although I won't be making any bets on it working. I am wondering what Maxis modular stairs have that the CC open ones don't have. I think that might be the next step.

Edit: never mind it was something else altogether. Why the game said no to cc stairs and yes to maxis one's yesterday I don't know, but today it said no to all of them. In hood view it said apartment so I moved in a tester and found it was apartment 3. After a good serch I discovered the apartment door was on back to front.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~