Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:06 AM
where I find a mod to pregnant teenagers?
Test Subject
#102 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by benji229
This is for the ones who need more help.
First you must have S3PE installed if not go here http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=723.0
1. On the install options select Associate *.package with s3pe? 1.png finsh the install.
2. Then go to the folder you have your the files in 2.png start with the first one doudle
click on it.
3. When S3PE opens double click on CASP 3.png then group from 0x7EF9DC82 4.png
to 0x00000000 5.png click OK than save 6.png close S3PE.
4. Do this for all the packages.

I hope this helps out.

Your so Awesome!!!!! Ya worked like a charm thank you very much!!
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:31 PM
OMG thank you so much benji229!!!!!!!!! This is a life saver and will help me keep my mods updated regularly!!!! yay!
Test Subject
#104 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:09 PM
No CASP listed on some MODS
First you must have S3PE installed if not go here http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=723.0
1. On the install options select Associate *.package with s3pe? 1.png finsh the install.
2. Then go to the folder you have your the files in 2.png start with the first one doudle
click on it.

I hope this helps out.

benji229 if there is no "CASP" file listed, does this mean that I possibly do not need to "update" it? I have found some files that do not have "CASP" listed for me to change. Ill also try the help forum for the program as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Test Subject
#105 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carvalho13
where I find a mod to pregnant teenagers?

i used Nraas Woohooer he is truly a master when it comes to mods

and i will look if this works because while i laughed myself silly from a teen giving birth while only having a head and feet i didn't like my bug senses going off

*note to admins and such*
if the link isn't allowed then i'm sorry and i won't post them again
Test Subject
#106 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:28 AM
I used to use this mod ALL the time until the latest patch for pets. Could the creator pleaseeeeee update this or could somebody please upload new WORKING teen preg. clothes/skins pweeeeeeez! :3
#107 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:25 AM
Didn't work for me.
I tested these and for whatever reason They do not work on my teens. They still get floating head syndrome when they are pregnant. My game has not been updated for pets, because of all the CC issues it has caused with so many. Could this be the reason?
Test Subject
#108 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:57 AM Last edited by benji229 : 4th Jan 2012 at 2:12 AM.
breesweet
Quote:
benji229 if there is no "CASP" file listed, does this mean that I possibly do not need to "update" it?

All the .package files in this mod has a "CASP" file. As for other clothing mod I can't say this may work. This is the only clothing mod I use. I normally do my on modding. I don't do clothing modding but when PETS broke it I looked in to finding a fix for it.

firecrackergirl
Quote:
I used to use this mod ALL the time until the latest patch for pets. Could the creator pleaseeeeee update this or could somebody please upload new WORKING teen preg. clothes/skins pweeeeeeez! :3

If you read post # 101 you can fix this mod your self. As for upload this mod fixed sorry it is not my mod and I do not edit other peoples work and re-upload it.

Britty_akitty_and_a_pitty
Quote:
I tested these and for whatever reason They do not work on my teens. They still get floating head syndrome when they are pregnant. My game has not been updated for pets, because of all the CC issues it has caused with so many. Could this be the reason?

If you have any patch 1.26 or up read post # 101.
Test Subject
#109 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 11:11 AM
I have patch 1.29
read post #101, do this step by step, but it doesn't work
Test Subject
#110 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 3:59 PM
it doesnt work for me .....
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 3:48 PM
doesnt work for me
Test Subject
#112 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:32 AM
These remain some of the best teen maternity outfits I've found, and if you carefully follow the directions and/or screenshots in Post # 101 they do indeed work perfectly in the current version of the game.
Test Subject
#113 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by breesweet
benji229 if there is no "CASP" file listed, does this mean that I possibly do not need to "update" it? I have found some files that do not have "CASP" listed for me to change. Ill also try the help forum for the program as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I don't have a "tag" category listed in S3Pe, either, so there is nothing there that says "CASP." However, the numbers are the same under the "type" heading (0x034AEECB). If you double click on it, you'll see it comes up as CASP 0x034AEECB.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 9:56 PM
Okay, so maybe I am really just behind, but what the hell is S3PE? Is it only for people who want to make CC or is it an updated version of Frameworks? I'd totally love it if someone just emailed me an answer.
Test Subject
#115 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMS_101_INVISABLE
can you have pregnant teens in sims 3?

If you get a mod, yes Im pretty sure theres a mod for incest too... (who the hell wud want that tho?) Lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:16 AM
Is this JUST the clothes and body or is it the pregnancy mod too? Where can i find the teen pregnancy mod on mod the sims, i dont trust many other sites
Test Subject
#117 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 1:10 AM
Post #101 helped to avoid "floating head" bug BUT teen sims won`t have belly, just a normal outfit -_-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#118 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 4:29 AM
So this doesn't even show up at all in my game. I have the right mods and extracted the files and everything, but it still won't work. There are a lot of teens now with floating heads who aren't even pregnant...
Test Subject
#119 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:11 PM
Does this mod work with showtime and other expansions ?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 2:58 PM
I have nraas woohooer, and a teen girl is pregnant now but her upper body is invisble and I downloaded your clothes but still the upper body is invisible please help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:00 PM
I still have floaty head as well when naked( with cloths on its fine). I also have base1980'Teen female nude replacements with nipples and pregnant state and I came looking here when I still had the floaty head when showering. and also.. I would like to have the nude clothing show up in CAS under swimwear.. Will this conflict with base1980's replacement? I hate to lose the perky nipples. lol but this floating head on my pregnant teens is driving me crazy
Test Subject
#122 Old 9th May 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ardra Allen
I still have floaty head as well when naked( with cloths on its fine). I also have base1980'Teen female nude replacements with nipples and pregnant state and I came looking here when I still had the floaty head when showering. and also.. I would like to have the nude clothing show up in CAS under swimwear.. Will this conflict with base1980's replacement? I hate to lose the perky nipples. lol but this floating head on my pregnant teens is driving me crazy

Did you make sure you updated the group and not anything else?
Test Subject
#123 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pupylover127
i have sims 3 pets and when my teen is pregnant this mod does not work. every outfit she has is just her head and feet. I installed the mod and its in my mods folder. What am i doing wrong
go to www.poppysims.com you can get lots of teen maternity clothes there .
Test Subject
#124 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:26 AM
www.poppysims.com has a great selection of maternity clothes for teens and adults.
Test Subject
#125 Old 22nd May 2012 at 7:28 PM
click on it.

I hope this helps out.

How do I update for Showtime?
Page 5 of 8