Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 10:43 AM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 376 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:21 AM
Default What happened to my upload?
It's been almost 6 days since I uploaded a mod here, and I still have no message confirming approval or rejection, and the guideline said it takes around 72-92 hours.
Did my upload get lost or something?
I understand though if moderators are busy or something, I'm just wondering. I'm very sorry for asking, but I'm just getting a little worried.

Sorry if this isn't in the right section.

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:26 AM
It's in the queue and I can see it. I think the issue is that our regular TS3 moderator is not around just at the moment and things are a little behind. Can I ask you to be patient a little while longer? It is in the queue and it will get done shortly. Be assured it hasn't got lost in the ether somewhere - we do have it.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
It's in the queue and I can see it. I think the issue is that our regular TS3 moderator is not around just at the moment and things are a little behind. Can I ask you to be patient a little while longer? It is in the queue and it will get done shortly. Be assured it hasn't got lost in the ether somewhere - we do have it.

Ah okay! Sure, I can wait longer, I just wanted to make sure everything and everyone is alright. Thank you for reassuring me.

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.
Puffin McMuffin
staff: administrator
#4 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:16 PM
Hi @TheSweetToddler !

Sorry for the long wait! If I'm right, it should have been approved today Sweet upload by the way!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
Hi @TheSweetToddler !

Sorry for the long wait! If I'm right, it should have been approved today Sweet upload by the way!

It's okay! Thanks anyways

- Anything is Possible -

Puffin McMuffin
staff: administrator
#6 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:23 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered