Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 5:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default I'm pretty sure 766 GB free of 931 is PLENTY of room! -.- TS2:UC

When I click yes there are no neighborhoods.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku

When I click yes there are no neighborhoods.

I remember this problem message! You are trying to run the game from the CD, rather than the application installed on your hard drive. Do not click on the CD to start the game. Find the file for the installed game, and click on that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhiamom
I remember this problem message! You are trying to run the game from the CD, rather than the application installed on your hard drive. Do not click on the CD to start the game. Find the file for the installed game, and click on that.

The problem seems to be that it won't work with Japanese Locale.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 12:19 PM
A fair few people have reported problems with Japanese locale, indeed. I suspect the problem here is that the game is looking at a different disk partition or a removable storage device (it won't be the CD however, as the CD is read-only). It seems like the best solution is to switch locale.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2016 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
A fair few people have reported problems with Japanese locale, indeed. I suspect the problem here is that the game is looking at a different disk partition or a removable storage device (it won't be the CD however, as the CD is read-only). It seems like the best solution is to switch locale.

Is there any other way? I need to have Japanese locale for other programs on my computer.