Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My game didn't load!
After I installed pets, the launcher came up, I pressed play, but an error message said "This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better." What can I do?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oachi06
After I installed pets, the launcher came up, I pressed play, but an error message said "This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better." What can I do?

Please explain what operating system you have. this is a topic for the help section but wait for an admin to reply I am guessing you have windows 8 and I am not familiar with that operating system.

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:29 AM
Try bypassing the launcher. Instructions on the wiki here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 1:06 AM
Well, I have Windows 8.1.

Sims 2 Rocks! :D