Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Wizards of SimPE only Shows Holiday Stuff
I have TS2 and I want to recolour an IKEA home stuff item, but the only thing that seems to appear in my Wizards of SimPE is the Holiday Stuff Pack Objects. I have the TS2 Ultimate Collection installed, so is there a specific location I have to link the Wizard to get all the items?
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:32 PM
Oh yes - someone pointed it out on another thread. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: See Nysha's post on 27th July here:
https://www.modthesims.info/show...962#post4461962

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mixceny
I have TS2 and I want to recolour an IKEA home stuff item, but the only thing that seems to appear in my Wizards of SimPE is the Holiday Stuff Pack Objects. I have the TS2 Ultimate Collection installed, so is there a specific location I have to link the Wizard to get all the items?

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem now