Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:20 AM
Default WCIF 'visit friends' mod?
Hi! So, first of all, I'm not at all sure a mod like this exists (I did some searching and I couldn't find it) but just in case it exists, I figured it was worth asking about.

Is there a mod that allows you to send your sims to visit their friends without making them the active sim? I know BAS has a visit neighbor mod but that's not what I'm looking for. I want an option to, say, send a child sim over to their friend's house and they'll be gone for [set amount of hours] and then come back - sort of like when you take your pet for a walk or go for a drive with your car. So they'll be out of the house and taken care of (and probably come back with maxed out fun and socials) but I won't have to tag along with them as the active sim.

Is there a mod like this? TIA!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:27 AM
The BAS mod is the only mod that allows you to take your loaded family to another sims house.
Then there are some other BAS mods, day care, something for the elderly and children's camp that works that way, they leave, stay away then come back. Apart from that you could use a teleporter. I use Christianlov's mirror to either send kids away or bring sims to my hospital. If you send them away they are just away, not gaining or loosing anything. If you bring them to you they are selectable.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The BAS mod is the only mod that allows you to take your loaded family to another sims house.
Then there are some other BAS mods, day care, something for the elderly and children's camp that works that way, they leave, stay away then come back. Apart from that you could use a teleporter. I use Christianlov's mirror to either send kids away or bring sims to my hospital. If you send them away they are just away, not gaining or loosing anything. If you bring them to you they are selectable.

Oh, cool, I'll have to check out the children's camp mod!

I hadn't even considered using the teleporter, lol - I'll use that trick.