Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 10:21 AM
Default Just a couple things to say
Hey everyone I am new to the community so I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, my bad!

ok so i have been playing The Sims since I was 19, I am now 36! :lovestruc So I look up a ton of info online about The Sims 2 and I have found one thing that I have NEVER seen anyone say ANYWHERE....ok so here it is!

So if you have Bon Voyage then you know that you can "dig for treasure" in your yard right?! Well i have found a little secret and let me tell you it is GREAT!!
if you find the "TREASURE CHEST" you are lucky!! But it does not end there I have found that if you DO NOT SELL the treasure chest and place it on your lot instead THE WORTH INCREASES!! How freaken great is that!!! I had 2 on my lot and at the time both was worth 5,280 simloinions, but stupid me forgot to have an alarm installed and i was ROBBED !! but anyway that can be a nice little gift to your children or grandchildren and so on and so fourth!

ok so that was my tip for everyone, I hope y'all like it! So one to my next order of business!!

So i found a a guy on tumbler that you can get original the Sims 2 store content from, so i am stocked about that! I think i found it through a google search! so happy hunting!

Next please tell me where I can find the board games that I know I seen somewhere but can no longer find!! Also what are everyones favorite MODS that you just can not play that game without! I want to add some but not sure what ones I want yet...I like that one that will let your prego sims where regular clothes but have not downloaded yet! So I am SO OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!

Happy Simming!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 11:05 AM
Welcome. It's great to see some more sims 2 fans here. We're still a busy board but new blood folks always welcome.

The board games are Around The Sims 2. You need to place them on a table with move objects on.

My favourite mod would be the Simlogical School System.

Favourite CC would be all of Sun&moon work stations.

For clothes and other items including when S&M put out new work stations you can't go past Sim Caves find site. gets updated daily.

You probably want Squinge's everyday maternity wear, lets your sim wear anything. http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91730.0.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 11:11 AM
Make sure you read this thread about essential mods. Some of them can help prevent corruption or serious bugs in your game.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532696

Also be sure to look at this list of things to NEVER do in your game. It will help you prevent your game and neighborhoods from getting corrupted.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Hood_Corruption
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 11:32 AM
ok quick question...how do I change the color of the sim info panel? I have seen on a bunch of mod pics that there color is gold and not blue!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 12:28 PM
Default replacement, I think there are a couple on here but I can't think what you call them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 1:58 PM
UI mod, I think. UI = User Interface
There are a few here: http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...=User Interface
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 4:28 PM
Yeah the gold is wood. I use it for my Medieval game Welcome to the club!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2