Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Parties & More Guests

by weerbesu Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:06 AM - Updated 29th Feb 2024 at 11:09 PM by weerbesu

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 147 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 16
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I do have mods made for these venues for personal use, but they involve many subjective changes that not everyone is going to like.

For example, lounges by default are supposed to be a hangout spot mostly for elders; I've changed it to mostly spawn Sims of all ages. After the 64-bit update I made all venues to have at least 25 Sims at all times and over 100 Sims at peak hours. This is probably too excessive for most players. I've also created a janitor NPC to spawn in these venues to keep everything clean and fixed; this too involves editing the same files.

So if I'm going to post the mod on here it probably needs to include multiple different flavors (that I don't use myself). A mod like that is probably too difficult to keep updated in the future.

That mod would be amazing! I can only image the amount of work it takes to create and keep updating them. I for one would be so appreciate that, but I am not a demanding person haha. I appreciate the work you have done thus far!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:21 AM
I'm sorry to bother you but I was wonder if this was one of the mods where I just put the package file in my folder or if I'm supposed to put the zip file in as well. I tried to find the information before posting a comment.. I probably missed it somewhere.
Looking forward to using this mod I've heard good things. Thanks for your work.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 7:24 PM
I do have mods made for these venues for personal use, but they involve many subjective changes that not everyone is going to like.

For example, lounges by default are supposed to be a hangout spot mostly for elders; I've changed it to mostly spawn Sims of all ages. After the 64-bit update I made all venues to have at least 25 Sims at all times and over 100 Sims at peak hours. This is probably too excessive for most players. I've also created a janitor NPC to spawn in these venues to keep everything clean and fixed; this too involves editing the same files.

So if I'm going to post the mod on here it probably needs to include multiple different flavors (that I don't use myself). A mod like that is probably too difficult to keep updated in the future.

The description of these mods for the venues is exactly how I want to play so it would not be too excessive for me. Before this patch my clubs were packed with over 100 Sims at all times of the day, but lately the only ones that show up are dance club Sims and at peak hours it's not enough to my liking. I would love to use the personal mods if you wouldn't mind sharing through pm. I love the sound of the janitor NPC....
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
The description of these mods for the venues is exactly how I want to play so it would not be too excessive for me. Before this patch my clubs were packed with over 100 Sims at all times of the day, but lately the only ones that show up are dance club Sims and at peak hours it's not enough to my liking. I would love to use the personal mods if you wouldn't mind sharing through pm. I love the sound of the janitor NPC....

I agree. Having at least 25 sims on my community lots would make a world of a difference. I can barely take party invitations seriously because only 8 or so sims show up if I'm lucky.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:43 PM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:13 AM
Thank you, I love your mods! I was wondering if I could use the invite any guest mod without using the longer more guest mod?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 7:28 PM
Wunderfull mod! I love it ..But it did not work with the latest update (7 januari)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#83 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 8:50 PM
Thanks for the update!! great work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 3:34 PM
When will you be updating this for version 1.14.49.1020 recent patch?
or is it still compatible??
Cheers!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#85 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 6:42 AM
Thanks for the quick fix on Feb 4th patch
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:30 AM
I downloaded this mod (extracted the zip files and pasted them into the Mods folder) and now when I "plan a social event" in the game, the time remaining first starts counting down from 15 (sim) minutes. After it reaches 0 it resets to 59 minutes and then repeats from 59 minutes over and over. Is this supposed to happen?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GarnetUniverse
I downloaded this mod (extracted the zip files and pasted them into the Mods folder) and now when I "plan a social event" in the game, the time remaining first starts counting down from 15 (sim) minutes. After it reaches 0 it resets to 59 minutes and then repeats from 59 minutes over and over. Is this supposed to happen?

It's a new issue from the latest patch. I think it's a bug purely on the UI side, but I haven't checked the codes to confirm that. Your parties should still last a total of 18 hours, regardless of what the timer says.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 8:51 PM
It's a new issue from the latest patch. I think it's a bug purely on the UI side, but I haven't checked the codes to confirm that. Your parties should still last a total of 18 hours, regardless of what the timer says.

Alright, thanks!
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 4:04 PM
Default More sims at clubs
Do you think you can make a mod with more sims at nightclubs, there is a mod for that, but the author hasn't updated it so it doesn't work int he game. My nightclubs are lowly populated, and I want them to be realistic with alot of people there. But thanks for this mod you made!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 3:17 PM Last edited by SimPE : 6th Mar 2016 at 7:25 PM.
thanks for more fun - your mod works just for lounge, it woud be great when you make a update..
Field Researcher
#91 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:24 AM
Maybe it's my game, but I still can not get the 20 cap remover to work for me. If I invite over 20 sims to a lot, the remaining sims out of 20 will stand on the sidewalk, looking crazy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#92 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sleepy-Genius
Maybe it's my game, but I still can not get the 20 cap remover to work for me. If I invite over 20 sims to a lot, the remaining sims out of 20 will stand on the sidewalk, looking crazy.

If you have a script mod that changes the 20 Sims cap, it will override this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Field Researcher
#93 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 9:24 AM
If you have a script mod that changes the 20 Sims cap, it will override this mod.

Yes, I see. I didn't change the settings in your More Customers mod update to remove the 20 sims cap.
My bad.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 5:16 AM
thanks loads needed more time they maid them way to short
Test Subject
#95 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 11:49 PM
I saved a game at a party and now when I try to load, my game crashes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 11:35 PM
t
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 12th May 2016 at 5:53 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 20th May 2016 at 4:23 AM
You should check to make sure this doesn't conflict with Shimrod's "parties at generic venues" mod
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 8:17 PM
Is this one working with the newest version (1.19)?
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheybabyxx
Is this one working with the newest version (1.19)?

I have no Idea but MAKE a folder and put it in it and see if it works
Page 4 of 16