Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Catey : 12th Feb 2016 at 1:42 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Skintones and new default eyes not showing up in game
Hi guys I know this might be a silly question but i have just reinstalled my game and am going through the LONG process of rebuilding my downloads. I have recently downloaded some nondefault and default skins from both Tifa and here, both were package files, so I place them in my packages, and go to play, however neither the defaults or non defaults are showing up in game and same goes with eyes. I have done the exact same thing, only I have just downloaded one set of default eyes from MTS, but it was a package as well and is not showing up. What am I doing wrong?

when I had my game before I did have other skintones and also different default eyes and they worked great. I have no clue what I have done wrong.

Thanks
Catey
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:35 AM
What about other package CC? They show up? The 2 CC test files included in the Framework.zip - do they work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:41 AM
I figured it out. I had accidentally deleted one of the main package files in the mods folder. OOPS!
Thank you!