Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:10 AM
The Most Messed Up Thing You Did On The Sims....
What was the most messed up thing you did on the sims? I'm sorry I have no pictures of this stuff.
I have a couple good ones:

#1:
I was playing the Sims 2 game on Gamecube when I had a great idea. Using the action replay thingy, my sim went to work in his birthday suit and nothing else! The funniest thing was when he kept spinning around in circles for his clothes to appear.

I was playing the sims 2 when I put a bunch of sims in a tiny, tiny room. None of them were happy because they couldn't move! They became even less happy when I threw in the skunk.

Anyone remember Mrs.Crumplebottom? She was seriously pissing off my sim (and me) because she kept bitching about decency and morals and all that shit. I was so annoyed by her I invited her to live at my sim's house. Using the Master controller thingy (or the sims 2 equilvant), I fed her to the cowplant! My victory was short-lived because another Mrs. Crumplebottom had spawned right at my house and I was stuck with her!

I used master controller for one female sim. All of a sudden she was the luckiest sim on the planet because all the men in the entire neighborhood was married to her!

What was the most messed up thing you did to your sims? Talk about it!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:13 AM
Regarding #3, doesn't that mean that you had an infinite supply of life? Just feed her to the cowplant again, then she'll respawn, then feed the cowplant again...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:21 AM
#3, congratulations - you may have caused your game serious damage. Crumple is one of the Do Not Touch non-sociable NPC-characters that may cause a BFBVFS if you do things you should not do to them (move them in, kill them, delete them, make them selectable, things like that) because it probably will mess up core game files. If you do want to cause harm to Crumple and other non-sociable NPCs, make sure it's an actual sim (extracted/remade somehow, and cloned with Bodyshop).

Anyway, messed-up things...

Big fires (loved those for a while), having about 20 babies on the same lot, trying to raise 4 babies/toddlers simultaneously (and I mean it - learning them to walk/talk/speak and all of that at the same time so they got the icon hovering over their head at the same time - I used to do that all the time - I even have the pics to prove it). There was also the über-snowman. Oh, and the Winged Rainbow Unicorn incident. Nasty business... Probably sure there were a lot more weird incidents, but my memory works best with pictures, and I don't have them in front of me right now. 8 years of playing...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:24 AM
I didn't know that. I won't do it again.
Scholar
#5 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 1:17 AM
I tried to light a baby on fire.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 1:35 AM
Don't know why I did this: with "no social worker" hack, had quads, kept saving bottles in mom's inventory. She basically ignored them, but when she aged them to toddlers I transferred all those bottles to one of the babies. Then I killed the mom. Ran out of milk, but toddlers don't die; they were so miserable...I tried to get them to huggle but they all refused - which started a hate-ship that continued their whole life! Yes, they grew up to kids; and I felt so bad I moved someone in, but I guess they were "tramatized" - and I felt bad for being mean.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#7 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 4:46 PM
A long time ago, I had made an Aziz Ansari sim (based him on his Tom Haverford character from Parks & Rec). He was a total player, had lots, and I mean LOTS of babies with every woman living in Riverview. That's not the messed up part though. I don't know if it was from hacks or what, but one day I noticed he was able to romance his teenage daughter. No incest mods or anything of the sort, and no other sim could do this, so I was curious how far he could take it. Well, he was able to take it pretty far. Let's just say there's part of his family tree that doesn't branch.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 3:40 AM
Made them wear clothes that I made myself..............poor things!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 12:08 AM
i cooked my baby.

and ate it.
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 12:18 AM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 14th Apr 2014 at 12:42 AM.
It was definitely the time I made Gobias Koffi go to each individual door of Sunset Valley once a week and check if they had any female children child stage or younger if they did I would "testingcheatsenabled true" and add them to the family. Once they returned home I collected a handful of them and locked them all in a basement to never leave the house at all, Gobias would make a plate of food once a day to serve in the basement and make them fight over who could eat. He always made exactly one less than the total amount of children so the weakest one would starve. (Miraculously, they all managed to live though) When one would become a Young Adult I would impregnate them with Gobias's baby via Master Controller. If they had a baby girl they would die and I would keep the baby, if it was a boy they were freed from the basement with it forever to live somewhere else in SV.

Edit: Okay, I feel a tad ashamed about it now...

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 4:54 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 14th Apr 2014 at 8:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
It was definitely the time I made Gobias Koffi go to each...
OK, reading that gave me a whole load of moodlets. You know that feeling, when you really need to click on a post but none of the buttons fits the situation? I'm just trying to explain why you've got one "Helpful" there. The button was kind of in the middle and I had to click something.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 6:33 PM
Put a toddler in a cooker.
Don't know if it was a glitch or not because I barely remember much about it, other than stating my findings on the Sims 2 BBS.

Basically I like to see what parts of the guide are wrong, and in the guide book I read that toddlers can't die. So I was trying to figure out if that was because the social worker would come as soon as the hunger or social need would go low meaning they can't die by fire or electrocution (although they don't really have anything to electrocute themselves with), so I decided to enter the tutorial, adopt a toddler, put a small room 1x1 fence around it and use moveobjects to put a cooker inside it, and put the toddler in the cooker. I then waited for the cooker to set on fire, and it did. Using stretchskeleton I made the toddler taller so I could see what was happening, and used boolprop to keep social and hunger in green, while letting all the the other needs go to red, and sure enough - the toddler lay down like it was sleeping and the grim reaper appeared.

...I think weird experiments like this are what got me into Psychology, though I'd never do something so... maniacal... again.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#13 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Put a toddler in a cooker.
Don't know if it was a glitch or not because I barely remember much about it, other than stating my findings on the Sims 2 BBS.

Basically I like to see what parts of the guide are wrong, and in the guide book I read that toddlers can't die. and sure enough - the toddler lay down like it was sleeping and the grim reaper appeared.
...I think weird experiments like this are what got me into Psychology, though I'd never do something so... maniacal... again.

How very odd! I have a post above where I did even worse; a child would have died, but the miserable toddlers didn't die. Wish you had a pic of that...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 7:20 AM
here is a list of fires in the sims 3 though I don't like to watch them

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=+fire+sims+3
Scholar
#15 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 10:46 PM
The classic light a firework in a closed off room over a bunch of rugs.

But that was ten years ago, I have long since reformed myself. (Lol, but seriously, I haven't actually done anything of the sort since The Sims 1).

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 3:41 AM
So.... when I found out that my ex girlfriend had been cheating, I created her in TS3, then locked her in a glass room with spoiled food plates, several pools of cat sick and a full up toddler potty. I gave her no shower/bath/toilet, no bed and no means of food. I then spent several hours watching her whine about the mess/being hungry, constantly piss herself & pass out from exhaustion straight into the piss pools, whilst recording the whole thing with FRAPS. I then put the video on youtube, titled "This is what happens when you cheat on me", and posted the video to her facebook page.
Scholar
#17 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:40 AM
Made a very evil corrupt business lady, and I made her kill off people that pissed her. Once a witness saw her shoot a guy so I killed the witness and his family.
Scholar
#18 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohthatsimschick
So.... when I found out that my ex girlfriend had been cheating, I created her in TS3, then locked her in a glass room with spoiled food plates, several pools of cat sick and a full up toddler potty. I gave her no shower/bath/toilet, no bed and no means of food. I then spent several hours watching her whine about the mess/being hungry, constantly piss herself & pass out from exhaustion straight into the piss pools, whilst recording the whole thing with FRAPS. I then put the video on youtube, titled "This is what happens when you cheat on me", and posted the video to her facebook page.

As someone who has been cheated on, I enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:20 AM
The most messed up thing I did....and still do.....is throw population control parties. I'd invite a bunch of sims over, put them in the basement and light a bunch of fireworks to burn them all to death. I would have just shot the ones I didn't want, except my computer was super old and I was afraid to overload my already-overloaded computer with a bunch of mods, so I burned 'em instead. I just bought a new computer, though, and will download the mods as soon as I get my games installed.