Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 5:49 AM
Default [HELP] How to get cc work in the sims 2 with win 8?
Hi. I have recently installed the sims 2 full eps, but not all the stuff packs and the last one I installed was the M&G. At first, I couldn't get it work. As soon as I get to the second column in Create a family where you choose the head, the head went black and it shows that the sims had crashed. I tried so many solutions I could find on the internet. Finally, I moved all of my cc to a different locations and it worked. I can finally create a sim and play without crashing.
But, it sucks without cc. I really really want to get my cc to work. I used the sims 2pack clean installion to find if there was anything wrong with those cc, but there weren't. I checked very carefully and I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with them. Does anyone know the solution? I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:11 PM
Welcome to MTS!

There is a thread already about the problems Windows8 has presented, just scroll down a bit, it's on the first page I'd link you but on my phone lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
Welcome to MTS!

There is a thread already about the problems Windows8 has presented, just scroll down a bit, it's on the first page I'd link you but on my phone lol

can you tell me the name of that post, please. thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 7:00 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=489876 - "A Word of Warning about Windows 8." It was at the top of page 2 when I found it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:28 AM
thank you ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:35 AM
still haven't found it =(((((( it sucks without cc
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:12 PM
Just click the link SusannaG gave you. Nothing to find.