Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:03 PM
Default Help! Own sim In story
How do you make your own character for the Castaway story? They start you out with the knight family.. but how do you make your own person to play?

Please Help. :confused:
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:04 PM
You press the Create A Sim button...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
You go to free play, not story mode, and press Create a Sim.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
You go to free play, not story mode, and press Create a Sim.

So yo ucan't do your own sim in story mode?
#5 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littleone
So yo ucan't do your own sim in story mode?

Yes you can. I can't remember how because I don't have it installed, but I definitely created my own Sim and had her play in story mode. There must be a create a Sim button somewhere.
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catherine
Yes you can. I can't remember how because I don't have it installed, but I definitely created my own Sim and had her play in story mode. There must be a create a Sim button somewhere.

They just load you Into the knight family. There doesn't seem to be a creat-a-sim button at all..
#7 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 6:35 PM
Oh, maybe I'm wrong then! I could have just edited the Sim with custom hair and stuff.. I can't really remember to be honest, sorry
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 8:06 AM
In the story mode welcome scene there's a button ( the button with 3 people in it) to create your own sim to play in story mode, only one sim though