Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#8226 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 3:31 PM
Toddlers have a tendency to pout when the ride's over:

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Advertisement
Inventor
#8227 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 3:51 PM
That mermaids are the most useless supernatural being in the history of sims.
Forum Resident
#8228 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 7:11 PM
I was so disappointed with mermaids. I made a mermaid as soon as IP installed, and I had her be a doctor, because come on Dr. Mermaid sounds like the BEST SyFy original since Sharknado. And then she spend all her time passing out due to hunger and dehydration, because it is fricking impossible to keep their motives high, for whatever reason.
Scholar
#8229 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 7:25 PM
Yeah,I had to "help" in keeping her hunger high enough but then I installed mods to make it a bit easier.

C-A
Scholar
#8230 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 1:05 PM
That it's incredibly easy to adjust the rarity and price values of the Bohemian Garden harvestables. No more will a level 0 gardener in my game have access to all eight new harvestables.
Lab Assistant
#8231 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 9:26 PM
I learned that Sims who dislike children can shoo them and not let them EAT
Instructor
#8232 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 1:12 AM
Even in winter the tree house leaves stay green.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Forum Resident
#8233 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 1:52 AM
I found out that you actually can have horse-drawn carriages! ...Kind of.

http://i.imgur.com/7U4uQEc.jpg?1
Scholar
#8234 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TARLACHRed
I found out that you actually can have horse-drawn carriages! ...Kind of.

Yes, not to mention "horse-drawn" bathtubs, sofas and house foundations - really Pets is the EP that just keeps giving.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#8235 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mammal
I was so disappointed with mermaids. I made a mermaid as soon as IP installed, and I had her be a doctor, because come on Dr. Mermaid sounds like the BEST SyFy original since Sharknado. And then she spend all her time passing out due to hunger and dehydration, because it is fricking impossible to keep their motives high, for whatever reason.

My mersims live in beach houses so I can avoid fatigue and mental stress.
Test Subject
#8236 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:25 AM
I found out this is a great thread to read through..Lots of funny and entertaining stories.
Scholar
#8237 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
Unfortunately I just discovered that the contents of alchemy cabinets do not transfer when you export a household to another world. Bye bye all you carefully collected and ground Sunstones, Moonstones, Fairy Damsels, butterflies

Look in your family's house inventory. I found out quite by accident that my sim's car came with her, when I'd forgotten to move it out of the garage and into her personal inventory.

By default, all household items are "sold" when you move, but for some reason, sometimes, items have shown up in my sims' household inventory. Maybe an odd butterfly made the move?
Instructor
#8238 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 5:25 AM Last edited by ILUVTH3SIMS : 13th Apr 2014 at 5:48 AM. Reason: i forgot all about those litttle silly gnomes
1. That the LTR actually have some cheats in them ( kudos Ea)
2.Moon Light Falls is exactly what it says. There is NO daylight, even in build mode ( I thought i put in a mod or something)
3. For some reason Olive Specter (Moon light Falls) her picture says she is dark tone but she is literally some olive color
4. if a burular for a house full of fairs he will run out screaming and take noneting ( weird but funny i had a burglar alarm)
5. Mermaids still takes boats
6. at a certain time UFO appears an ur sim wil get abducted and they will trool your lot like paparazzi not ringing the door bell just standing there, i did not know what that was error 12 really does hep
7. i found out what all the fuss about was about over the zombies on my laws i saw 3 spawn an they are taking about going to a grave yard forget
8. if you have garden, France, robot,Egypt gnome in the same house umm i think don't robot gnome will break the tv and the microwave , he will move near any thing that is electronic, one day they were all sitting one the table , I had a statue of a gnome in the garden and the garden gnome posits at this one he was shocked , and fell on his butt, if there is a pool he will point, . IDK know which one but one likes to stand by the bed all the time

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8239 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
Look in your family's house inventory. I found out quite by accident that my sim's car came with her, when I'd forgotten to move it out of the garage and into her personal inventory.

By default, all household items are "sold" when you move, but for some reason, sometimes, items have shown up in my sims' household inventory. Maybe an odd butterfly made the move?
Unfortunately, no luck there. I moved the household together with their house and the only things that made it were those items that were placed on the display shelves of the cabinet. Things that were inside the cabinet's inventory were all gone.
Well, lesson learned: before you move a fully stocked house either empty all alchemy cabinets or place everything in a chest from World Adventures. They do keep the things intact.
Lab Assistant
#8240 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 2:45 PM
That you can hug toddlers
I didn't know
I feel like im dumb lol

Theorist
#8241 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 10:13 PM
I learned that if you have University and your sim has high enough Social Networking skill, they have access to a Sim Finder App on their phone (under social networking). It's the coolest thing - you put in gender, age, traits, or leave it all or parts of it random and the game will send over a sim that matches your criteria. Great for generating friends or dates for your sim. Or maybe even populating an empty club. Oh, the possibilities. :lovestruc

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Forum Resident
#8242 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 10:26 PM
I've learned that whenever I click on one of the opinion buttons at the bottom of a post, it multiplies my vote by 11. If I'd be the third person to 'agree,' it displays '33' instead of '3.' I mean, I know I'm a pretty big deal, but I don't think my opinion is worth that much more than everyone else's.

Anyone else having that bug?
Top Secret Researcher
#8243 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 11:41 PM
I mainly click "Agree", "Funny" and "Love" on Fentonparkninja's posts, and "Helpful" on Bl00diedHell's. So if I did have that bug, it would have been hard to notice.
Instructor
#8244 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 6:35 AM
Hybrids do exists The sims 3 like the The Sims 3 must have 3 or 4 ultimate Hybrids this one is my favorite fairy/witch/vampire/genie (GENIE) thee rock
These Hybrids can play fairy tricks ( i like to do the playful teasing when i see bella), witch witch spells The love spell is AWSOME, and make plates of food appear like ta- daa ( i am a genie) I think she is a mermaid but when fairy's get out of the water they fly LOLz

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Instructor
#8245 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 9:06 AM
You can get rainbows even when it's snowing.

Alchemist
#8246 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eman72
You can get rainbows even when it's snowing.

Rainbow might also appear even while it's raining.

I thought a rainbow is supposed to appear after rain?

Just call me Nikel
Inventor
#8247 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
children cant read the photography book...but they can listen to a tabcast on photography from the ipad

Children can use the white French camera too and top level in the skill. I haven't tried with Snaptastic.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Alchemist
#8248 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 4:24 PM
I discovered that imaginary friends can get hungry/starve. I don't really like them and have always just gotten rid of them but now decided to see if they're worth playing. But still, starving? Seriously? They also keep muching down rocket cookies and they're still hungry...
Instructor
#8249 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:35 PM
You can still catch butterflies and pick flowers in winter.

Top Secret Researcher
#8250 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Rainbow might also appear even while it's raining... I thought a rainbow is supposed to appear after rain?
Before, after, during... you don't need a clear sky over your own head, only a clear path from the sun to where you see the rainbow. Right now in the Pacific Northwest is excellent rainbow weather, showers & sun-breaks alternating nearly every day. You can be under one thing and look around to enjoy the results of other things.
Page 330 of 490