Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 4:52 PM Last edited by spladoum : 9th Jan 2014 at 6:17 PM.
Default Got Icons?
Ever since Island Paradise dropped its island-y paradise on us, users have uploaded lovely items that have only lacked one thing--an icon.

Weep no more, forumites, your icon is now available! And that icon for The Movie Theme Stuff Pack, as well as an icon for Into the Future! Who loves ya, baby?

Now we know you're just ready to run off and update all of your uploads, aren't you? Of course you are! So hustle over to your user control panel and add the new EPs to your owned games, so you can see the new icons the next time you search the downloads sections.

Now go forth, and enjoy your new icons!

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
10 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 12:31 PM
Ah, one question! Why is the icon for University Life this:

instead of this?

Just call me Nikel
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 1:53 PM
I was wondering that yesterday. I'm going to put it down to misanthropy and a not-so-subtle comment on how whichever mod provided the icon feels about UL.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 4:32 PM
It also helps to distinguish which green-plumbbob-on-yellowy-orange-circle that one is. (Although that one -is- a bit more reddish-orange)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 1:06 AM
Yeah! I don't understand that either
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 1:19 PM
I know right!