Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Mods only show in "plan outfit"
Hey! I need serious help everyone. My mods are only appearing in the "plan outfit" section of the game where an existing sim can change into the mods but they won't appear in the CaS section at all for new sims. What did I do wrong?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:28 PM
Mods? Do you mean CC?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:30 PM
which patch level are you on? i always recommend patching to the current patch level (1.67) Game Help:TS3 Patching:Patch Download
did you verify that your framework is right? Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Setup and Files
do you use additional mods for CAS in any relation (game function altering mods - i dont mean clothing/object modifications here). are these mod for your patch level? are there maybe conflicting mods?

also here the basic overview for everything you need to know about CC Game Help:TS3 Custom Content => check the TS3 CC Basics if you are new to using modifications in your game

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>