Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
Thank you very much Delphy, this brilliant one what you do!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
Great way to put it long but great!

~RDSX667~ my site
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
Thanks for all of you, the hard work and al the creations.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
Helluva speech, how long did that take to put together?

Well done, and well said.

Thanks to everyone on whichever site you belong to for freely sharing.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
biggest and best Sims 2 Website!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
Yes, so we are encouraged to do more, correct?

"Buy this car to drive to work. Drive to work to pay for this car" -Metric
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
Thank you for this wonderful insight. I've been trying to make heads & tails out of all the different websites that I've gleaned from to find the necessary Help that I need & boy was a very happy to find this one but I'm still easily lost & confused by the tutorials. Considering I'm a beginner & most of the tutorials that I find are from the inception of programs that I'm just recently parttaking of...So thank you all for being there for me through this time & hear hear on revamping the site.

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Field Researcher
#83 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:38 PM
Very well-put! I would not have the creative abilities I have today if it were not for everyone's hard work. Before I joined MTS2, I was already able to mesh but would have never been able to put my creations in the game without the tutorials and help from all the great modders from MTS2 and the creators of SimPE. MTS2 is definitely the best Sims2 site on the planet, in my opinion, even better than TSR (for obvious reasons).

MTS2 lives on!!!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:38 PM
i really love you guys and i really want to say thank you to all the creators for all your hard work i have downloaded lots of content with this site and i love you guys rock on
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:40 PM
Thanks You! for wanting to keep this site free. I'm new and just starting to pick up
on this mod/recolor/mesh thing. all this info very very very help full.
Thanks!

10's..9's..8's..7's? White Knuckles!!
Field Researcher
#86 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM
Wow. Very encouraging and eloquent speech, Delphy.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#87 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:43 PM
Although I have not produced any content for The Sims 2, I do produce 3rd party content for another game, or simulator, called Trainz. Like The Sims 2, Trainz is primarily driven by its community and the content they create. So I can appreciate the importance of this very large, diverse, and vibrant community.

A huge "Hats off" to those behind ModTheSims2, thank you for providing this awesome forum.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
I agree Delphy, and there's only 2 sites I subscribe too, and they come somewhat close to offering what MTS2 has, Simslice and TSR.And that's my top 3 in that order as well;every time I go hunting for new things, I come here, then Simslice, then TSR. I don't mind at paying for the latter two, for more content, but here, yeah, where else can you get anything you might imagine? To me, MTS2 is to Sims 2 as the Simtropolis site is to Sim City 4; the Ultimate, no holds barred, hands down best site for the particular game.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Test Subject
#89 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
no-one could have said it any better i acctuallly like to thank people like Tiggerpummy and HystericalParoxysm who take time to write the tutorials as if it wasn't for people like them, people on this site and others wouldn't beable to make all the neat custom content we find on free sites and also i would like to thank quaxi and wes_h for the tools we all take forgrante when we make a new mesh or are just playing with the texture on an object on if it weren't for you this site and free sites like heleane wouldn't be here i agree with everybody with the fact mts2 and some other free sites ROCK!!!

3 CHEERS FOR FREE SITES!!!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:46 PM
great speech MTS2 is the best!! a toast to MTS2 yay!!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:47 PM
Hi ! I'm a French ! I have got difficult in English !
also I want sppek in French !
Bonne Année 2007 !
Plein de bonheur et de joie !
J'adore Modthesims 2 but (ich verstehe das nicht)Deutsch(germanie for you)!

But for me, English is very difficult because euhhhhhh because !
Ich wohne in die Vosgen (in france !) and who wohnst du ? U.S.A or England ??
SALUT !!!!! tschüss
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:52 PM
Eloquenty put, Delphy. ^__^

That's my last Duchess painted on the wall, looking as if she were alive.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:52 PM
Mission Statement
As a birthday present I received the Sims2 PC. I always liked the Sims for playstation2, but I heard for PC is better. So, I tried it. Although, I am still quite new to the whole Simming experience. I am so elated I found MTS site. Your site is why my Sims2 game is so great and full of life. I know that without MTS I would not have invested so much time into my game. Seeing as they had all this nice custom content to choose from, I couldn't wait to try it out in my game. I pretty much download from MTS, but occasionally I will read some of the tutorials. I learned how to install custom content to my game from the tutorials. Thank you MTS. I truly cherish your creators for all their hard work. I think they are the most amazing people with so much patience and creativity. I want to thank all of the staff and anyone else I forgot. MTS is the best site for the Sims2 hands down. Keep up the great work. RayB.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:53 PM
Thank you Delphy.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:54 PM
Default Awesome Mission Statement!!
Delphy,

Your mission statement was very well written, the content has a lot of breadth. I will continue to utilize my membership with ModtheSims2 because like others who have mentioned in this post, your site is top notch. I will do my part to support the site and contribute some time this month. Continue on with the good work and yes, continue to be free to the community.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#96 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ts2suggas
Helluva speech, how long did that take to put together?

I only did the first draft this morning, then we went through as a team and tweaked it and moved bits about and generally got it up to scratch.

I'd like to also say a personal thanks to somebody who I unfortunately missed off the initial creators list: Inge Jones, thanks for all your help in the community, for your BHAV skills and for being you.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
#97 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM
Yes your are right Delphy. Free sites (and MTS2 specialy) are a key to open the sims 2 game to millions of persons without any wealth's restraint or any conflict (with some parents for example). We just need an internet connection and after that we can add tons of wonderful customize content to our game. We can learn to create (even if I'm a bit newbee I learn here), we can improve ourselves with sharing our creations. I don't understand all here but it's the world best place I have found for the sims 2. :lovestruc

Simply, I like this idea of "freeness" and of sharing. It's too rare in our world unfortunately. So keep going Delphy, you and all MTS2. I think we will have a splendid 2007 year here. Thank you very, very, very much !
Test Subject
#98 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:56 PM
Very eloquently put! I love coming to this site and i encourage all my simming buddies to come see what the big deal is about! Everybody does a fantastic job down to the tiniest details, and you've even given me the grapes to try and tool around a little bit with my sims (although my editing skills are improoving veeeeery slowly ^_^&). I wish everyone the very best and keep up the good work!

<3
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
you dont know how much i love this site its free and ive made some donations x)
Test Subject
#100 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
Thank You
I Hammer Sites and
I Hammer Download
2 X Thank You For Being You!

And sorry for my bad English, my Say is German. :0)

You’re nice Downloads
Page 4 of 47