Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2016 at 9:16 AM
Default Twikkii Beach Boardwalk (Maxis Rebuild)
I rebuilt a brand new Twikki Island Broadwalk. The lot feature boardwalk entertainment (firedancer) and and restaurant and bar. Down on the beach is a surf style clothing store.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th May 2016 at 10:48 AM
I would suggest adding more to it. The toilets are very large. I would cut one of the toilets into two, one for females and one for males. The toilets on the other side of the building could be something else, a nightclub perhaps.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2016 at 2:30 PM
Why did you go with heavy board siding and weeping willow trees? It looks a lot more cabiny and less boardwalky and tropical than before?

You might want to explain your concept for this remodel more so we know whether that's a bug or a feature.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)