Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:09 PM
Default Roommate Glitch on University
For some reason it won't let me post in game help Q&A so i'm leaving it here.

I've moved my sim into a 4 bedroom house for her second semester of uni. I am trying to assign roommates and I was successful with the first one, however, the other two just won't join the household despite the fact that the interaction of asking looks successful, the little roommate sign won't appear the the panel and i'm at a complete loss! there are 4 beds and 4 bedrooms so i can't understand why i can't have 3 roommates?

Help please!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:41 PM
Can you check with your Sims Phone> Real Estate & Travel Services> Roommate Services> Max number of Sim> {amount}, how many is allowed?

If its set on 1 try changing it to 3, then ask whoever to become a roommate before the next day 9am or else the game will make/select 2 other random Sims to be your roommates.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:48 PM
Genius!!!

Although it does only seem to enable me to select 2 roommates (including the one i have already) but we shall see what happens
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 11:01 AM
So, it definitely won't let me have a third roommate, why would this be? I have 3 spare rooms with 3 spare beds but I can only have 2 roommates, is there something i'm missing here?