Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 565 (Who?), Viewed: 161194 times.
Page 23 of 23
Scholar
#551 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 4:33 PM
Ooo. It would appear I haven't wrote about my mega-hood on here yet:

Pleasants: After Daniel tried to woohoo Kaylynn, but she refused - he gave up for a bit. Angela got Romance as her secondary aspiration and boy did she suit it. She soon woohooed Dustin, Dirk (causing Lilith and him to break up), Peter Ottomas, Rick Contrary and Don Lothario - resulting in a pregnancy. Lilith got upset and ran away from home, and that's when things really did get ugly for Angela. Her parents realized she wasn't the special snowflake they thought she was. Mary-Sue found out she was pregnant too, so she told Angela to get out of the house before the baby was born. Angela moved in with her fiancť Rick Contrary in a half-way house in DV and gave birth to little Bea ("Be pleasant") - who turned out to be Dustins. Daniel went to a bar one night downtown and ended up woohooing Kaylynn - resulting in a pregnancy. Lilith went to college and got engaged to Tybalt Capp, who graduated a few years before her. She's currently in her 3rd year. Mary-Sue had baby Geoff Pleasant - She was pretty upset when neither of his sister's wanted to visit him, not even on his first birthday. Kaylynn gave birth too - I can't remember what gender the baby was, but I remember planning on calling it 'Kyle' for a boy.

Goths: Cassandra caught Don cheating when he autonomously kissed Dina before the wedding. She dated Darren for 1 rotation, but that didn't work out so they decided to just be friends. I set her up with Timothy Riley - which luckily she accepted. I only set them up because my names Cassandra and my boyfriend is named Timothy. They live in Belladonna Cove and recently had a son together named Harvey. Mortimer married Dina and had a daughter with her named Martha Goth - though Dina is thinking of leaving him for Malcolm Landgraab IV (his marriage to Daisy Greenman is falling apart). Alexander is going to college soon, he recently went on a blind date with... fake Bella Goth, and they enjoyed it. So I decided to rename her, and give her a makeover - the story behind it is that fake Bella (now named 'Isabella Gough') was impersonating Bella for attention, being that she had a bad life growing up in Strangetown. Alexander saw through that and loved her for who she was, so she went back to how she looked before she was pretending to be Bella. If that makes sense. Real Bella Goth went to Strangetown in search of the 'fake Bella' and ended up falling in love with Vidcund Curious. Who had an alien daughter (Nova) a day before she gave birth to his twins (can't remember their names), and he then got alien pregnant again.

Dreamer/Broke: Being that Darren and Dirk didn't really do much that wasn't already said in the Goth's/Pleasant's paragraph, its easier to just put the Brokes and Dreamer stories together. Brandi gave birth to baby Mark. She and Darren started dating during her pregnancy, and were living together by the time Mark was a 3 days from becoming a child. They live in a rather large house in Pleasantview. Darren continues to paint to make money. Both Dirk and Dustin work - Dirk in Law and Dustin in the music career. I think Beau is either 1 rotation away from becoming a teenager, or did so this rotation - but I can't remember. Brandi and Darren had a son together named David Dreamer, born shortly after their wedding. Dirk and Dustin don't know each other are romantically involved with Angela, but both decided to break it off with her on the same day. Dirk is now seeing Melody Tinker and after Dustin started to do better at school and became very ambitious - Sandra Roth is very interested in him. They only have a crush on each other at the moment, but that's okay. Sandra went off to college and Dustin plans on following the year after. Brandi is currently pregnant again, and with 4 sons and 1 step-son, she's really hoping this one will be a girl, but yknow - as long as its healthy. Dustin is still completely unaware that he has a daughter.

Lothario: Don's LTW is to have 20 simultaneous lovers. So far he has: Kaylynn, Chloe Curious, Dina, Nina, Real Bella Goth, Angela Pleasant, Roxie Sharp, Sharon Wirth - and maybe a few more but I can't remember (I know he has 11 overall). He isn't aware that he has a son, Abacus, by Chloe Curious, but knows that Sharon Wirth is currently pregnant with his child. He's a family secondary, and is currently rolling constant wants to get engaged to one of his many lovers. I think he's finally ready to settle down but I really want to get him his lifetime want first and I'm not fully sure who exactly he's going to settle down with - seeing as even when he's on dates he rolls multiple wants to get engaged at once. Most of the time all 4 want slots are taken up by "get engaged to X". Chloe Curious has family as a secondary too BUT it wouldn't work out with those two together because she's an alien and aliens don't leave strangetown, and Don has no interest in moving out of Pleasantview.

Caliente: Dina married Mortimer and live in the Goth mansion. Nina started an 'open relationship' with Ashley Pitts. They ended up having a child together - ValentŪne Caliente. After Ashley Graduated he moved in and they moved into a slightly bigger house I built on an empty lot a street down from the condo. (Don't worry, I moved the urn to a community lot first). Their relationship is still open, and Nina is also woohooing Carlos Contender and Don Lothario on the side, but Ashley stopped seeing Heather Huffington and Brittany Upsnot on the side as soon as he found out Nina was pregnant.

Burbs: The Burbs decided it was cheaper for them to move downtown for a little bit. Jennifer Burb became a business woman, and soon after having son Adam she decided family life wasn't really for her and that it was ruining her career. She broke up with John and left him to raise Lucy and Adam in a tiny house. She then moved into a flashy apartment in Belladonna Cove and lives with a random room-mate she is somewhat interested in. She's had a few flings with Carlos Contender, and I think she's one of Don's lovers but I'm not 100% sure. John adopted 2 cats - toothless and Booties for the kids. Him and Mary Gavigan have been dating a while and are thinking of moving in together, though they would need quite a large house seeing as Mary has custody of her and Nathan's twins. Lacy became a teenager, and I think Adam is a either a child, or will become one this rotation.

Oldies: They own a cat named 'Sweets'. There isn't really that much going on right now with them. They live in one of the condos and life is pretty simple for them. I'm thinking of sending them on a vacation soon with the money they were originally saving up to afford a little store in Bluewater village (They decided they wanted to spend their golden years having fun, instead of working).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#552 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:46 PM Last edited by LittleMissDreamy : 5th Apr 2015 at 8:27 AM.
Broke
Brandi had her third son and named him Gabriel. She sometimes woohoo with Nina Caliente but now that she is an elder I might marry her to someone.
Dustin went to college, graduated and is now married to Angela with a son, Liam (teen). He is working his way up to the top of the medical career (his LTW).
Beau just graduated from college, having maxed Creativity there. His LTW is to woohoo 20 sims and I only have 3/4 left ... Beau is also the father of collegeroomies Disa & Ophelia's two children.
Gabriel married Ivy Sullivan and have one son, Dexter (baby).

Collert
(I can't remember the English name, but it's Julian from FT.) Elder, one step from reaching the top of the Culinary track. He married a premade woman named Maya and had a daughter named Victoria, now at uni, in love with Connor Long.

Caliente
Dina married Mortimer Goth, but didn't have any children by him. When he died she remarried another rich fellow named Stellan Selander (an elder) and ~10 days before becoming an elder she gave birth to their son, Emmanuel. She began an affair with the now grown up Alexander Goth. The Selander family moved into a mansion thanks to Stellans money and Dina's hard work in the Gamer Career. Stellan died and Emmanuel is now a teenager. Neither Dina nor Stellan liked teaching toddler skills and would automnously cancel it every time :/
Nina Caliente had a son by Don Lothario and named him Armani. They are still living in the condo and Nina is an elder, Armani is a teen. She will soon reach the top of the slacker career.
When Dina died, Emmanuel moved in with his aunt and cousin so that he would still be with family. Armani went to uni not long after, and right before the final exam he proposed to uni-girlfriend Emily Long.

Lothario
Don has so far woohooed ~12 women and has reached the top of Medical career. He maintains a good relationship with his teen son Armani and is also in love with all his wonderful ladies, including Cassandra, Kaylynn, Nina & Dina. He is an elder.

Dreamer
Darren recieved the genie lamp and decided to bring back Danielle while Dirk still was a teenager. Everything went well and soon after Dirk went to college the two parents transitioned into elders. They are now dead.
Dirk graduated with 5.0 and married Lilith, who soon gave birth to Theo Dreamer. On his birthday to become a child, Lilith gave birth to twin girls Ramona and Imogene.
Dirk is on good way to become The Law.
Theo is now a teen and the girls are children.

Goth
Mortimer married Dina and died two hours before the wedding of his daughter.
Cassandra ditched Don and soon after fell in love with Benjamin Long. They married just hours after her father's death and had a baby girl, Isobel, just before Alexander left for college. They then moved out and since Cassandra wanted another baby I went along with it. Turned out to be three of them :/ Connor, Emily and Olivia Long entered this world while Isobel still was a toddler ... I kept Cassandra and Benjamin both home for a week so they could teach everyone their toddler skills etc. I managed! Isobel will be leaving for college soon, just a day younger than Gabriel Broke aka her future husband.
Things didn't click with Isobel and Gabriel so I created two other students - Ivy Sullivan and Leonard Johnstone-Heart. Isobel and Leonard are now married. Cassandra died during the wedding party and Benjamin a few days later.
Alexander was really pissed that step mother Dina remarried so quickly. He patched things up with her while in college. He started dating Lucy Burb while they were teens and it carried through ... Twins Gillian and Henry have really bad grades though. He was having an affair with his descesed father's second wife, Dina.

Burb
Jennifer dances, John was in Law Enforcement but has since becoming an elder retired. Jennifer is and elder but she keps working for that money. They have adopted to dogs and intend to have lots and lots of puppies.
Lucy is a knowledge sim and is trying to find her perfect job (journalism, her LTW) but while waiting works as an actress. Now Lucy Goth, she takes on the role of being the First Lady of Pleasantview.
They have now moved in with their daughter's family since they are both close to dying. They will also help babysit the children.

Pleasant
Daniel hit it on with Kaylynn Langerak but managed to keep Mary-Sue in the dark for a time. Kaylynn even moved in and started working in the Education career. She adopted a girl by herself, Claire (now at uni), and after moving out, became pregnant (by the tombstone of L & D and a pretty walk-by sim) and gave birth to girls Alexandra and Hayley (teens). Kaylynn married Nestor and has reached the top of the education track, as well as fullfillibg her LTW.
Mary-Sue switched career from Politics to Athlete in order to achieve LTW but fell short on just one day, because she died before she could go to work and be promoted :/
Daniel died one or two days after her, leaving the big house empty.
Angela married Dustin and have a son named Liam (teen). They will take over the house as soon as they have the money. She wants to become a Media Magnate (journalism).
Lilith married Dirk and have Theo (teen), Ramona & Imogene (children). They live on 210 Wright Way thanks to inheritance and work money. She is working to be Captian Hero.

Oldies
Long gone baby. And darn boring too.
Test Subject
#553 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 6:45 PM
I started playing The Sims 2 as super collection came out on Mac and Pleasantview is all I've been playing! So far...

Goth
Cassandra married Winston Locksley (a sim I made) and had a son: Lord William Locksley. I've taken aspects of legacy and royalty challenges into my game which means Pleasantivew has a rather rigid class society system in place. Cassandra cut ties with both Don and Darren, and concentrated on her life as a lady of the Locksley house, making friends with high society. She's now an elder, her husband died and left her and her adult son in their (quite grand) house. Lord William is engaged to a Lady Mary Berkshire. Mortimer lived with Alexander till his death. Alexander now lives in the Goth house alone and will probably marry Lady Helene Berkshire, as she is the only sim of his class eligible to marry him. Lord William is Alexander's nephew and they're most likely marrying a set of sisters! (A side note: lady Mary Berkshire has just had an affair with a baron Vladimirovich and is pregnant. She still lives with her family, so she'll probably leave the baby with her parents before marrying Locksley and having a legitimate child).

Dreamer & Broke
I didn't realize so many people thought Darren belonged to Cassandra! Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer met and hit it off well in my game, so they got married and raised their children together. I loved playing this house because there was so much going on all the time! The Broke brothers Dustin, Beau and Carl (Brandi's 3rd son) have just moved out into an old converted garage and are dating a few girls from the neighborhood. Dustin is hitting it off with Victoria Caliente, Beau is in love with Lilith Pleasant and Carl is having a sort of slow friendship/ crush on Lucy Burb.

Caliente
Dina got engaged to Don Lothario and they had twins Victor and Victoria, who are now adults. Dina and Don are elders now and they rolled the want to get engaged but not to get married, so I don't think they will marry. Victor and Victoria have Dina's last name.
Nina initially lived with Dina and Don, but she was so miserable I moved her out and made a sim for her: Peyton Proudlock. They too are engaged but not married and had a child Veronica, who is now an adult. Veronica is likely to end up with Dirk Dreamer.

Pleasant
Mary-Sue and Daniel are elders and married. Mary-Sue fired the maid and the marriage was saved. Lilith and Angela spent a lot of time apologising and hanging out and they eventually became friends. Lilith wants to get engaged to Beau Broke however Beau doesn't have enough money (an aspect of the class system: Lilith is of higher class so either Beau has to work his way up or they can have a child out of wedlock but then that child will have the lower class status and consecutively a harder life). Angela and Victor Caliente were shortly in love as teenagers, so we'll see if that rekindles as adults(they are of different class as well).

Burb
Jennifer and John are happily married and Lucy lives with them. They live on a small plot with a little house, a pond for fishing and they grow a lot of food. Jennifer and John are elders and Lucy is an adult. All three max out their fun meters whenever they garden but I think that's just what plants do to sims?

Oldies
After Winston Locksley died, I moved the Oldies in with Cassandra and her son to raise the boy. They lived quietly and didn't have massive ambitions for changing their situation, so they just kind of lived day to day until their natural deaths. Carol Oldie and Cassandra fell in love, but Carol died immediately after their first kiss. Cassandra just seems to be a bit cursed in her love life I don't kill off sims so they usually just die of old age.

Ramaswami
I can't remember if this family was in the base game or not, but I plopped them in the hood and they're advancing in their careers. Priya is very beautiful and I think they'll want to have babies soon. They're the same class as the Pleasants so they could produce offspring eligible to marry Angela or Lilith, but we'll see. I might just time their children with the next generation.

This was an interesting thread to read through!
Lab Assistant
#554 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 8:51 PM
i deleted them :/
Instructor
#555 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 9:59 PM
I hope you aren't playing the hood with your own sims, because that hood is now thoroughly borked. I don't know if there's a version of Pleasantview available for download with the lots intact but no Sims but you should look for one if you want to play Pleasantview without the premades.
Mad Poster
#556 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 10:05 PM
Jawusa is working on one. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=544800

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#557 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andygal
I hope you aren't playing the hood with your own sims, because that hood is now thoroughly borked. I don't know if there's a version of Pleasantview available for download with the lots intact but no Sims but you should look for one if you want to play Pleasantview without the premades.

Eh? Was this in response to my post?
Instructor
#558 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:31 PM
No that was in response to youcrAzy.
Lab Assistant
#559 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 8:29 PM Last edited by ANiallGirl4Life : 6th Mar 2015 at 9:39 PM.
So I recently found out how to install TS2 on Windows 8 and that means I'm starting completely fresh. And right now, my plan is to completely Babify Pleasantview
I played Pleasantview just a little bit last night and already, Brandi Broke is about to give birth to her third child, whom she was pregnant with at the start of the game. I definitely don't see her as having a billion kids (thst, I'm planning for Cassandra Goth ;D), but I do want to see how many kiddies she can squeeze into that little trailer of hers. It could get interesting xD
Daniel Pleasant managed to knock up Mary-Sue with her third (or maybe fourth, if they have natural twins again. I definitely won't make her purposely have twins, though) kid, right before he was caught cheating with the maid and Mary-Sue kicked him out. So, she and the girls will have to raise this little kiddo on their own. I doubt she'll find love again and have another child before she becomes an elder (not without cheats anyway), but hey. We'll see.)
That's all I did baby-wise when I played yesterday (and neither Brandi nor Mary-Sue have given birth yet), but here's what I PLAN on doing:
-Daniel will get a house for himself, and more than likely will get the maid to move in too. They'll probably have 3-4 kids since, even though Daniel is almost an elder, the maid will probably have 29 sim days once she moves in before becoming an elder.
-The Burb family will definitely have at least one more baby after Lucy. 2 or 3 at the max
-On my old laptop, before it broke, Cassandra and Darren ended up having a huge family! They had 6 kids total, 7 if you count Dirk, and I plan to have a huge ass family for them once again. EXCEPT I'm also planning on Cassandra to get knocked up with Don before he leaves her at the alter. Hopefully, with the help of cheesecake, she'll have twins, but will leave them behind to live with Mortimer and Alexander before going to move in with Darren
-Don, of course, will have as many kiddos as he can with as many women as he can. I'm pretty sure on my old laptop he got Dina to have two kids (which, btw, I'm having her and Mortimer to have kids too, hopefully :3) and Nina had 3. And then he got a few random townies knocked up, too.
That's all that I have planned for now, but I'm also adding some of the Family Bin sims into the mix and I can't wait for the next generation of sims (Angela, Lillith, Dirk, Lucy, Dustin, Beau, etc.) to grow up to start the vicious baby-cycle all over again :3

UPDATE: Mary-Sue Pleasant had her baby. Or should I say babIES? She had another set of a COMPLETELY NATURAL twins, I swear she didn't eat chesecake! Both girls (which means she has two sets of twins and four female children total), who look more like Mary-Sue than Daniel with black hair and brown eyes. Their names are Madison and Anabelle.
*thanks the lord Sims can't have periods*
Brandi gave birth to her third son, whom I named Cameron. Beau also turned into a child, and gave me whiplash because he grew up with a haircut that's not an option for male child sims O.O ah, well. He pulls it off xD
Instructor
#560 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:32 PM
Dina Caliente jumped the gun, and had Mortimer Goth's baby before she had his ring. While she was trying to get him to the altar, Bella Goth mysteriously returned, spoiling all Dina's plans. Dina and her sister moved Don Lothario in with them, because he really needed someone to look after him. Each sister had one child by Don, so there are now five sims in that household. Mortimer's illegitimate son, Carlos Caliente, turned out to be very handsome, and is halfway through college.
Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant have had another pair of twins. Angela and Lilith have graduated from college. Angela has returned home, and is helping to raise her siblings. Lilith has gone to the bad, moving from house to house, seducing husbands and breaking up marriages.
Lucy Burb met Isaiah Gavigan in college, and fell hopelessly in love. They had their wedding in the garden of the Burb house, and are awaiting their first child.
Instructor
#561 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Alpal425 : 5th Mar 2015 at 10:13 PM.
So I started to play normal Pleasantview (and a custom Pleasantview, but that ones is for me and I don't like to share every darn neighborhood story )...

I started with the Pleasant family. The twins upped their relationship a few points (as I want them to eventually be BFFs) and so did Mary Sue up her's with Daniel, before both the twins headed out for school and Mary Sue went off for work. While they were gone, Daniel worked out 'till the maid showed up. He went over to her and started to flirt. Soon, they woohooed. Afterwards, Daniel went to go check himself out in the mirror while the maid slept, and a chance card popped up. I knew what would happen if I risked it, so I hit ignore and Mary Sue continued to work. The maid woke up, and after a short making-out session, she said goodbye and left. As the maid was walking out the door, Angela ran in to show her dad her report card. They both cheered happily! Lilth got a note saying her grades were improving, so she was happy enough. Since Dustin came over, Angela showed him the report card, and he was so happy for her that they shared their first kiss... and made-out a bit.

Later at 6pm, Angela and Lilth were playing kicky-bag in the yard (finally got them to friends!) when Mary Sue was cooking dinner, happily watching her daughters play for the first time in years. But.. the stove caught fire (my first ever Sims fire!) on the first day! Such luck (hint: sarcasm)! Angela and Lilth came inside as if nothing was wrong, using the restroom and watching TV... Since there was no fire alarm, Daniel had to put the fire out, and it took him 6 hours! It wasn't gone 'till 12am! Angela managed to finish her homework, but Lilth on the other hand, forgot to do her's... Lilth and Angela both got makeovers.

The Dreamer family was quite fun. Dirk is quite a cutie, if I do say so myself. Thanks to Humble, they managed to pay every bill! When Dirk left for school, Darren invited over Cassandra, and they managed to get all the way to making out. After that, I saved and I am loading up the Goth family now. I can't wait to make Cassandra ditch Don and marry Darren! I need her to do it so that way the Dreamers can live in the mansion with the Goths.

Edit: Okay, so I got Cassandra to leave Don..

And got her some new hair, glasses and make-up..

And got a dress before Darren even bought a ring!

WEDDING!!!!!!!!

And more wedding pics..
Forum Resident
#562 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:30 PM
Teasers!

Caliente: After Bella was found wandering around in Strangetown, and got her memory back, the lid was blown right off Dina's plans, but before the FBI and NTAC could make their big arrest, the sisters up and moved to the distant Capital City, where Dina, who has changed her appearance and last name, is trying to steal the heart of the richest man in the world. Her biggest problems? His friends from Veronaville who may recognize her despite her disguises, and of course his wife whom he's known since childhood.
Test Subject
#563 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:44 AM
Goth: Brought Bella back and made Cassandra and Alexander move out so Bella and Mortimer could restart with 3 new children (cant remember names)

Caliente(Dina): Dina had a son with Mortimer Goth called Joseph he is a teenager and she is now with Daniel Pleasant and has 2 daughters with him called Selena and London (they still live in the original Caliente house)

Caliente(Nina): Nina married Don and they moved to Mary-Sue and Daniels old house they are happy and hardworking they have a son called Mitch and a daughter called Whitney.

Pleasant: Before Daniel moved away with Dina, Katlynn Langerak and all of the pleasant family except Lilith died in a house fire. When they all died i didn't know what to do so i moved Lilith in with Coral and Herb Oldie for a little while until i resurrected everyone in the Pleasant family and turned Katlynn into a zombie (hehe) All of the Pleasants moved back to their house and Angela couldn't stop thanking Lilith for saving her and they became close sisters. Mary-Sue and Daniel had another set of twins (boy and girl) called Lucas and Alice, they are toddlers. Daniel left Mary-Sue to be with Dina Caliente, Mary-Sue was heartbroken but without Daniel she managed to get better at her job and become very successful Mary-Sue, Angela, Lilith, Alice and Lucas now live in a huge mansion.

Dreamer: I resurrected Darleen and had Darren and Darleen be married again. Dirk married Cassandra Goth and have 3 daughters called Shauna, Penelope and Bonnie.

Burb/Sampson: First John and Jennifer had another son called Gregory who was the younger brother to Lucy. Jennifer left John for a model called Chase Sampson, they had a son called Troy and are very rich. John was struggling but got back on his feet when he met Tracy, his wife. Lucy moved out and married Alexander Goth having 2 boys called Sam and Peter. Gregory moved out and married Heather Huffington and they are expecting their first child soon. John and Tracy had another daughter called Georgia.

Broke: I thought that Brandi's family and General Buzz Grunts (strangetown) had similarities so i moved General Buzz's family to Pleasantview where he married Brandi, and Brandi gave birth to her son Percy. Now General Buzz, Brandi, Dustin, Ripp, Buck, Beau, Percy (and general buzz's other son, forgot his name) live happily.
Test Subject
#564 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:21 AM
I've always loved the Oldie family since first playing on Pleasantview. There is something about their cute and quiet lifestyle, and how they tie into the Pleasant family. For whichever reason, I've always moved them into the small cottage on 10 Oak Street, and fixed it up (more or less an entire overhaul) to suit their quaint selves. Plus, since the addition of Open for Business, I've managed to keep Herb Oldie occupied by opening up a retro-themed barber shop on an attachment in their house.

Coral tries to keep herself busy with either sewing or baking, but loves having the family over for coffee whenever she can manage. She currently helps out with Herb's salon by selling baked goodies, but aspires to open her own cafe someday...

Test Subject
#565 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:48 AM
I recently started playing the Sims 2 again, and since I have a new computer I had to reload all my games, so this is only whats happened in the past few weeks:
*I do not use cheats*

Goth: Mortimer married Dina, and Dina fell pregnant with his child, while having an affair with Don Lothario. Unfortunately, Mortimer died before their child was born. As Alexander was the only male heir at the time of Mortimer's death, he is set to inherit Goth Manor and the family fortune after completing college. Dina is living in the house with him and her daughter, Adele, until then. I'm planning to have Alexander force them out as soon as he finishes college, and Dina will be a bitter, broke woman, forever trying to recapture the affluent lifestyle she briefly lived.

Dreamer: After being left at the alter by Don, Cassandra began a relationship with Darren Dreamer. They have since married, moved house and are expecting their first child. Dirk is set to go to college in 2 days.

Pleasant: After being fired and coming home to find her husband in bed with the maid, Mary-Sue packed her stuff and left, moving into a small townhouse by herself; she eventually adopted a small dog to keep her company. Daniel and Kaylynn, now free of Mary-Sue, continued their affair. When Kaylynn fell pregnant with Daniel's child, he felt compelled to 'do the right thing' and marry her - much against his wishes! Angela adjusted well to these changes and became good friends with Kaylynn. Lilith, however, hated everyone, and was consistently horrible to all her family members, particularly Kaylynn. Eventually it was decided that Lilith would leave the family home and move in with her grandparents, Herb and Coral Oldie. Lilith loved living with Herb and Coral, and was devastated when Herb passed away. She continues to maintain his greenhouse garden in his honor. Both Angela and Lilith are now in college.

Burb: The Burb family moved into a small house, and are currently trying to save for a bigger one. Lucy is now a teenager, and they have a second daughter, Claire, who is a toddler.

Caliente: Nina now lives in the Caliente house by herself. I am planning to eventually have her get pregnant with Don's child, but not for a while yet

Lothario: Don is still seeing both Nina and Dina, as well as many other NPC women. He quit being a doctor and joined the athletic career

Broke: Brandi is still raising her 3 boys. Dustin is going to college in 1 day, Beau is now a teenager and her third son, Kyle, is a child. I'm not entirely sure what to do with Brandi...
Test Subject
#566 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:52 AM
I began playing the Sims 2 again a couple of months ago after Error Code 16 kept popping up in the Sims 3, and the Sims 4 just didnít tickle my fancy.

Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer: After being jilted at the altar by Don Lothario, Cassie got a makeover and began courting Darren Dreamer. They moved to a larger home in Pleasantview to start a family. Cass worked as a Science Teacher, while Darren painted from home whilst caring for their three sons, Lucien, Joshua and Robert. With only a few days left as an elder, Darren drank the elixir of life in hopes of seeing his children grow up. Unfortunately, he consumed a bad batch and died immediately as a result. Cassie still feels guilt as she made the elixir from her science lab at school, and fears growing old without remarrying.

Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente: After Cassandra was left at the altar, Morty didnít want to see all the money he had invested in the wedding go to waste, so he immediately married Dina Caliente - a decision which shocked many. They had one daughter together. Morty lived to see her grow up as a toddler before dying of natural causes, though local town gossip says Dina had been poisoning his meals for months before hand.

Dina gave birth to another child after Mortimer passed away, a son named Clarence. Dina insists he is Mortimerís son, but he looks a lot like Don Lothario.

Alexander Goth: Became quite depressed when his father passed away, but was able to distract himself by caring for Hazel, since Dina was too busy indulging herself with Mortimerís money. Married Meadow Thayer - obviously punching above his weight in the looks department. As a Family Sim, she was attracted to how caring he was for his younger sister. They married, and have currently have one daughter together, Colleen. Alexander has recently been promoted to General in the Military career track.

Dustin Broke: After Brandi passed away of breast cancer, Dustin was forced to continue making money as a criminal to care for his younger brothers, Beau and Zane. Angela Pleasant moved in with him as well, and they married. They currently have two daughters, Alanna-Mae and Keladry. Angela, a police officer, would like Dustin to make a more honest living, but on the other hand they wouldnít be able to have nice things without his pay check.

Lilith Pleasant: Was kicked out of home after she was arrested for drug possession. Broke up with Dirk Dreamer because he was too clean cut for her wild lifestyle. Didnít have any friends in Pleasantview for a while, until the Smith family relocated from Strangetown. Has been spotted spending a lot of time with Johnnie Smith.

Nina Caliente: Nina fell pregnant with Donís son, Hamish. She had a secret affair with her best friendís son Beau, and together they had a daughter named Jordan. Nina died as an adult in a fire. Hamish, as a teenager, took on the role of caring for his younger sister.

Oldies: Killed Ďem off straight away. BORING.

Burb: Killed off John and Jennifer, after they gave birth to a son, Jethro. Used cheats to grow up Lucy and Jethro into adults, so other adult Sims would have potential partners. I'm all about Babying my town!

Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant: Were both demoted in their careers due to the stress their strained marriage was causing. After re-evaluating why they were still together, Daniel and Mary-Sue renewed their vows, and are wondering why they didnít do the Woohoo for so long. Old habits die hard, and Daniel as an elder continues his affair with Kaylynn, who still believes that Daniel is finding the right time to leave his wife.

Dirk Dreamer: Lives a quiet life, spending most of his free time at home, and visiting his younger half-brothers. He is studying to become a paramedic. Has been spotted out holding hands with Jordan Caliente in public a few times, now.
Page 23 of 23