Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 12:43 PM
I also suffered from the greyed out grid button. After hours of fighting with the program and different wrappers I finally moved the entire installation to a flash drive and then the grid button worked. Apparently the program doesn't work on NTFS file systems would be my guess since my flash drive was exFAT. I also used the newest version of S3PE (17-0520-1821) and grimreefer's wrappers on this thread.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 4:50 PM Last edited by mirabellarose : 17th Oct 2022 at 5:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TwilightBurst
I also suffered from the greyed out grid button. After hours of fighting with the program and different wrappers I finally moved the entire installation to a flash drive and then the grid button worked. Apparently the program doesn't work on NTFS file systems would be my guess since my flash drive was exFAT. I also used the newest version of S3PE (17-0520-1821) and grimreefer's wrappers on this thread.

I, too, am using S3PE with the wrappers downloaded in this thread and so far have had no trouble. I'm using the portable version, however. Not the installed version. I wonder if the installed version could be giving permissions issues? I'm not having that issue but S3PE is not installed on my machine, either.

Edit: Turns out I could only get s3pe_14-0222-1852 to work with Grim's wrappers. I haven't tried with objects yet. I'll update this post once I've tested things further.
Page 2 of 2