Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 3:11 AM
Default Right half of treasure map
Hey all!

So - I did the quest line where Nobles and Pirates go to war. And I sided with the nobles this time. So I have the left half the treasure map. I went back and did a quest that let me betray them and side with the pirates but I still haven't seen the right half of the treasure map pop up. Any idea how to get it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 4:05 AM
Did you betray the Pirates at the correct time? You must wait until the war meter indicates that you are almost 100% on one side or another, in this case the Guild, and then betray them using that quest you played. The other half of the map will never show up if you betrayed them too soon. Where I got the other half I will need to transport me brains into the past....I just need time to recall...right now I remember buying one half at the Village Shoppe, and maybe the second half after I betrayed one side, but I can't at this time recall.
When/if I do, I shall come forth hither, and let you know.

Good Luck till then! Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.