Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 2:54 AM
Default Marriage annullments...
When a marriage gets annulled, does it always end in the spouse getting sent to the pit? I want my King to get his marriage to the Princess elf annulled so he can marry the Frg Queen but the last time I did this, she said something to him & he sent her to the pit. I don't want her dead....just not married to him anymore! LOL!! HELP, please?????
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:57 PM
I've never heard of the annulments resulting in Pit death. Are you sure you didn't order it by accident?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
I've never heard of the annulments resulting in Pit death. Are you sure you didn't order it by accident?

Agreeing with the response upstairs of me, how could your monarch send another sim to the PIT if you do not want him to? You are controlling the monarch are you not? I always have my monarch annul his marriage the elf princess, because usually she is awful. Her traits, that is. Evil, a glutton, etc. All the monarch needs to do after he is married officially to her in order to annul the marriage, is immediately after the I DO's, turn to the elfin, select "mean" in the menu option, and listed there will be the phrase annul marriage. Choose it, and that is the end to that! Do not wait until after they have had relations. If you do, you will then be forced to have a divorce.

Happy future relationships without the awful elf for your king!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.