Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:58 PM
Default Monarch Stuck in the Woods how can I fix her?
I think I made a mistake when I let my monarch hunt in the woods while another sim was finishing off the quest they were in. The monarch has been standing at that default "angel" pose in the woods ever since. I finally started a quest with her and she stopped that awful stiff pose, but she won't move at all. She is stuck in the woods and wont get out and all her motives are tanking.

EDITED to add: I tried to force a reset three different ways. Two through the debug menu using Grim's Medieval core and one "resetsim" in the command line. I also tried deleting her with moveobjects but I wasn't allowed to go into buy mode and delete her.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:33 PM
I fixed her somehow. I'm not sure what did it so I will tell it all. I exited out of the came completely and went back in. Then I reset sim at the main screen. Then I had the sim whittle and then she could get out of the woods.