Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:14 AM
Default Changing Hero Professions
My Monarch married my Bard. I'd like to put a new Bard in the Tavern, but switching the professions on my old Bard doesn't seem to do the trick, when I switch to kingdom view the game of course thinks there still is one there so I can't create a new one. Anybody know a way around this without killing the old bard?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 12:37 PM
You can either use Grim's Core Mod or use Treeag's Debugenabler mod. You need testingcheatsenabled true set in the cheats window and then use the debug menu option to change a sim's profession.

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
You can either use Grim's Core Mod or use Treeag's Debugenabler mod. You need testingcheatsenabled true set in the cheats window and then use the debug menu option to change a sim's profession.

Cool. Did that. Worked this time using Grim's Mod. So I change her profession to Monarch which is cool - but when I do that it switches her to the Primary Monarch. For example when I take my King and hover over the throne there's an open to hold court and request an audience. She doesn't have the request an audience option. It's a minor inconvenience but curious if anyone has a work around.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 4:38 PM
Got that resolved - just clicked on my main monarch and reset his profession to monarch again. It knocked him back down to lvl 1 but he's showing up as my main again. Kinda cool everybody is kneeling to him again :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dcstorm2012
Got that resolved - just clicked on my main monarch and reset his profession to monarch again. It knocked him back down to lvl 1 but he's showing up as my main again. Kinda cool everybody is kneeling to him again :D

You can give your monarch back his levels using Grim's Core, dcstorm2012. You just need to click on your monarch, and select to add his levels one by one, until you have reached the level he was previously. Or leaving him low might renew the excitement of the game for you. Your choice! LOL

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.