Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 8:01 AM
Default Your kingdom's laws
Hey, lets have a discution here about kingdom laws. What are your kingdom laws and the punishments of them?

Ill give you my laws as an example

1. Thou shall not fight physicly-stocks
2. Thou shall not commit treason- stocks or death
3. Thou shall not steal- stocks
4. Thou shall not commit adultery- death
5. Thou shall not show any terms of same sex romance- death
6. Thou shall not kill- death
7. Thou shall not assault the monarchs- stocks or death
8. Thou shall not cheat to get someone to die- death (unless you are king john's wife, no woohoo for you for a week)

9. Thou shall not kill a man for his wife or kill a woman for her husband- death

10. Thou shall not personate the monarch or any of the monarchs relitives for fame and fortune- death

Share yours
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:31 AM
I've got a lot of rules and I actually follow them, unless it suits the story in my head to deviate from the commandments.

1. If thou dost expel flatulence within the hearing of His Imperial Majesty, then thy life is forfeit.

2. Thou Shalt not enter The Imperial Chambers, or thy life is forfeit.

3. If the Imperial Consort deignst to lie with another, then their life is forfeit.

4. If the Imperial Consort lie's with another, and there is issue, then upon reaching appropriate age, both Consort and Bastard are to be put to death.

5. All Female Hero's are Hereby Ordered to Bare the Monarch a Child. Failure to provide His Imperial Majesty with issue, will result in death.

6. All Spouse's of Hero's are hereby ordered to bare the Monarch a Child, failure to do so shall result in death.

7. Any Peteran's caught in the Jacoban Church, shall be force fed poison.

8. By Royal Decree, The Head of the Jacoban Church must Marry Xexys, the Dream Demon.

9. No woman of Green Coloured hair or Skin, shall inherit the throne. she will be married off to the closest Hero at the time of her coming of age to provide a line of pureblood for the Royal Heirs to marry into.

10. By Order of the Watcher, only Redhaired, Green-eyed MEN, shall assume the position of the head of the Peteran Church.

11. By Royal Decree, all spies shall be named Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

12. By Royal Decree, all Wizards shall resemble, and be named, Voldemort.

13. By Imperial Mandate, All Servants caught serving food to fat citizen's/Hero's shall be put to death, along side their rotund customer's.

14. No Fat Chicks.

15. No female who *inherits* the throne is allowed to become impregnated with a commoner's child. She is Ordered to Choose a male (Or Female) of Noble Birth and become heavy with child. Preferable a Male Child.

16. Male Royal Bastards are moved to the head of the line of Succession by Right of having a penis.

17. Any Jester found performing in the throne room shall be force fed poison.

18. By Order's of the Watcher, only one female child of royal birth per generation shall survive infancy.

19. By Blood Law of the Watcher, any new Monarch who assumes the throne after the previous Monarch's heirs are unable to inherit, must produce a child with one of the living heirs, and upon the child reaching majority, must immediately starve themselves to death, thus insuring the continuation of the Diving Bloodline.

20. Should tragedy strike and the Divine Bloodline is lost, each Hero, starting with the Commander of the Army, must produce a child with their 1st Neighbouring Hero (going clockwise) and then give the child to the 2nd Neighbouring Hero to mate with. This must continue until the Child of the Eye of Jacob mates with the Head of the Peteran Church, who is the Physical Embodiment of The Watcher. That child is to be mated with the Current Emperor Regent, and their Child shall continue the Divine Bloodline.

21. The Monarch is Encouraged to sleep with each Hero and have a multitude of children so that Commandment 20 does not have to be taken into effect.

*All Monarch's, male and female, are encouraged to take a Male as spouse, to keep the bloodline Strong and pure.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 10:21 AM
Jeese guys, I'm speechless.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:46 AM
Rule 1: If it feels good, do it!

Rule 2: If it doesn't feel good, do it anyway!

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:53 PM Last edited by FireBendess : 19th Nov 2011 at 8:50 PM.
1. 0-2 children to each household.

2. The bard of the Kingdom sleeps around, regardless of marriage or not.

3. My monarch is always female.

4. My sims are always color coded. Knight is red and black, spy is blue and black, wizard is blue and white, ect.

5. The heros of all my kingdoms have to look and be the same as my previous heros. I don't want to accidently screw up my game by moving a pre existing kingdom, because knowing me, I would.

6. My queen always marrys the elf prince from effenmont.

7. The head of the Peteran Church, and vice versa, must be named after his opposing church. EX: Peter, Eye of Jacob.

8. The Peteran monk usually doesn't marry. It seems a bit unrealistic to me.

9. If I manage to create the doomsword, it goes straight to my knight. It just seems to fit him.

10. All heros fight in the Furious Onslaught. They're all level 10, so yeah.

11. I level all my heros up with Kingdom Points. To me, it just makes quests more fun.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:24 AM Last edited by MystykStar : 22nd Nov 2011 at 10:55 PM.
My kingdoms are always color coded. Usually black or red.
New Heroes must undergo an initiation at a certain level - survive the Pit of Judgement. Yes, even the Monarch.
No female guards - any that do spawn are sent to the Pit. Those who survive, well, the GrimReefer gets them
Only the Monarch may use the real Tactical Map hidden away in a private room upstairs. The others can use the "play table" downstairs.
Anyone may use the Interrogation Chair, because it's funny watching the guards and the Spy regularly lock up the Build Master or the Advisor

That's about it.
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FireBendess
1. 0-2 children to each household.

If only more people listened to this.

Only one rule,

Don't Fear the Reefer!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 10:04 PM Last edited by FireBendess : 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
If only more people listened to this.

Only one rule,

Don't Fear the Reefer!

Hehe... not that I don't like kids, I love them! It's just a matter of room in the houses for me. I'm incredibly OCD, so everything has to look neat. Can't have a bed in the middle of a room, or have them sleeping on couches.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 11:59 PM
LMAO! Ya'll crack me up!
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 12:15 AM
there tend to be a lot of single parents in my kingdom. . .thanks to Shimrod all of the children running around belong to the monarch.
Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 4:53 AM
Lol darth. Your rules make me laugh. Better then my "no gays law" *shivers* this proves im not gay.
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 6:38 AM
gay makes the world fun! nothing like the effenmont princess catching her husband making out with the build master in their bed. . .
#13 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
gay makes the world fun! nothing like the effenmont princess catching her husband making out with the build master in their bed. . .

ermmmm...

[your invalid argument here]

11. you shall not pass!
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:29 PM
You mean *YOUR* invalid argument. Don't start with me :P
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dordracio
Lol darth. Your rules make me laugh. Better then my "no gays law" *shivers* this proves im not gay.

It actually doesn't.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
It actually doesn't.

Says who and since when?
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:24 AM
I allow unions between men and women, doesn't make me straight. I *DO* like the way a pregnant female sim looks; but as soon as we can get a mesh to give a man the pregnant belly I can ban women completely.
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
I allow unions between men and women, doesn't make me straight. I *DO* like the way a pregnant female sim looks; but as soon as we can get a mesh to give a man the pregnant belly I can ban women completely.

I would ban male pregnancy from my kingdom right away. I CANT IMAGE A PREGNANT MAN! IS JUST WRONG! IT IS DISCUSTING! I would execute the man after the baby is born. And i will kill the baby too... Once i get grim's mod in which i have downloading problomes
Instructor
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:55 AM
you can kill the man while he is still with child. Of course you are entitled to your own opinion, if it were real life, yeah male pregnancy would totally be on my list of things to protest, but within the confines of the game, it's cool. star trek did it, so it's fine by me.

Grim's mod is one of the best things to happen to this game!
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 2:18 AM
Says who and since when?

Well, as Darthkitsune says, allowing heterosexual unions does not make one straight or gay. And really, not allowing homosexual unions just proves homophobia or discomfort with the concept of homosexuality, which is basically the same thing.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:52 AM
I don't really have a long list yet. I've been making them up as the situation arises. And the punishments depend on my mood.

1) Insulting or using another mean social against the monarch is a no no. Likely results in the pit, but there's a chance of getting the stocks instead.

2) Servants will not serve the monarch GRUEL! This one popped up last night... so I sent the servant to the stocks. If he does it again, he's getting the pit.

3) Beating the monarch in a spar/duel would result in the stocks... but it hasn't happened yet.

I had an npc woohoo with my female monarch like ten times before he finally got her pregnant... so he got sent to the pit and she married the elf princess after that. I'd say it was due to a law but I was going to have him executed afterwards so he didn't become annoying and hang around anyway... but taking so long to get the deed done annoyed me enough that even if that hadn't been the original plan, I'd have done it anyway. haha

I haven't really run into anything else that annoyed me enough to warrent punishment except for stupid npc behavior like them running away from the healer the moment they get a illness diagnosis making it difficult to treat them... or kids playing with mirrors and wash basins for HOURS. That makes me wish I could send kids to the pit.
Instructor
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:49 AM
Shimrod has a mod that removes townie kids, so the only kids around are the hero kids (if there are any at all)
Banned
#23 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 7:58 AM Last edited by 5M0K3 : 24th Dec 2011 at 8:09 AM. Reason: Your mom's chest hair!
I would ban male pregnancy from my kingdom right away. I CANT IMAGE A PREGNANT MAN! IS JUST WRONG! IT IS DISCUSTING! I would execute the man after the baby is born. And i will kill the baby too... Once i get grim's mod in which i have downloading problomes
DUDE. =.=
This proves nothing! *pours acid in your face* This just proves you haven't come out of the closet! ... YET.
Thou shall not show any terms of same sex romance- death
You would KILL a person just for being gay?! DUDE!!!!
Instructor
#24 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 8:16 AM
haven't played in days, i've been learning how to make dolfie wigs; but i'm seriously considering revamping my kingdom's laws. I might make the Office of Monarch an electoral position or make all hero's rotate into that position.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 4:05 AM
By the Jacoban church gays are considered heritics but because of The Edict of Personal Rights, you are aloud to be gay but don't be to fancy about it. That means you are aloud homosexual marriage as long as you are not all, you know, queerish in public, but don't try getting on a strait guy. If you keep bothering him and the king gets complaints, stocks for tou
Believe in the watcher or die.
1st degree murder will result in death
Murder in 2nd degree will result in the stocks
Assault will cause time in the stocks.
Do not cheat cards when playing with the king or it Will result in death
Ever 3 generations or so there will be one female monarchy
Every female hero shall bear the king a son until he has the perfect traits to be heir
Assault on a female or the king will result in death
Drunk-Me-Not is illegal. Although making and selling is legal, possession of it is not and will result time in the stocks

Beep boop bop
Page 1 of 2