Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 1:00 AM
Default Did anyone else notice this at the beginning of the game..
you know how when you start a new kingdom it says something along the lines of 'ho, watcher. welcome to the newly founded kingdom of (mashed potatoes ) blah blah blah...' that means that your sims are worshiping you..

i have mixed emotions about this...

so my spy is playing songs about me...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Empress Simderella
you know how when you start a new kingdom it says something along the lines of 'ho, watcher. welcome to the newly founded kingdom of (mashed potatoes ) blah blah blah...' that means that your sims are worshiping you..

i have mixed emotions about this...

so my spy is playing songs about me...

They always hope that I will be a kind and benevolent god...
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 12:51 PM
My name is Jacob. Built a Jacoban church and watching Sims worshipping me.
Me gusta.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 10:43 AM
Oh, the drama of being a sim.

My knight is a horny bugger. So he marries one of the guards because she's, you know, available. I mean, she's always hanging around the knight's house, so why not make her a permanent fixture? Good way to feed the raging libido, right?

Wrong.

The guard immediately quits, moves out, and becomes the brew mistress. I mean, really? You know what they say, marry in haste, repent in leisure.

What's a horny knight to do? He doesn't know but the physician sure is looking good... And really, considering what the wife did, can you blame him for woohooing in someone else's bed? Problem is, while enjoying some quality time (i.e. in bed) with Dr. Sexy, wifey gives birth! Who knows whose kid it is. I, the overlord of this whole mess, certainly don't.

Now, you might think that this new baby shouldn't affect the knight's life too much. His wife left him. It's very possible the kid isn't his, so he's pretty much off the hook, right?

Nope.

He returns home to find the baby in his house. No wife. Just the baby.

Okay, fine. He's a good guy. He really is. He's not going to abandon the baby. The kid needs a dad, right? But still, no wife? Where's the wife?!

Did I mention no wife? Nope, she's at the bar getting drunk and probably sleeping around, and who knows what else. What's with this lady, anyway? Can't she take responsibility for anything she does?

Oh, and it doesn't end there. Dr. Sexy is pregnant! And in a relationship with her assistant! And engaged to him! AND PREGNANT! Naturally she panics and marries her assistant right away. He doesn't know about the affair, you see, so it would be very easy for Dr. Sexy to pass off the baby as her husband's. And he would never know. That's how brilliant this lady is.

Poor horny knight. He would have been much better off if he'd learn to control his libido, rather than letting it rule him.

Lately, he finds himself hanging out with the pit monster. She's a classy lady, after all.

The moral of this story, children, is this:

1) Don't marry someone (or get into a relationship with someone) just because your hormones tell you to. If you can't get along with someone outside of the bedroom, you can't possibly have a relationship with that person. Period. Date and marry someone who can be your best friend, your strongest supporter, and your fiercest defender.

2) Stay the hell away from Dr. Sexy, cuz she's nothing but trouble.

3) Don't be controlled by your hormones. Letting your hormones make your decisions for you can have lifetime consequences, people! Just ask the guests of the Maury Povich show!

4) The end.