Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:50 PM
Default Midwife...
Is there anyway to get the Midwife to show up? I always have my Physician to marry her & in one of my kingdoms she's no where to be found. sometimes I have 2 or more but in this kingdom I can't find her. HELP???? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MamaLambNC
Is there anyway to get the Midwife to show up? I always have my Physician to marry her & in one of my kingdoms she's no where to be found. sometimes I have 2 or more but in this kingdom I can't find her. HELP???? Thanks in advance!

As I recall the townies spawn based on the number of sims in your kingdom (when I had 18 kids and 12 servants in my castle I only got 6 villagers) , so there's probably a number it hits before it spawns no more, so I'd imagine the quickest way to perhaps get a midwife to spawn would be to kill off some of the existing villagers and hope a midwife takes their place. Failing that, if you use Grim's core, just re-title someone to midwife As far as I'm aware the midwife isn't an iconic sim, so she doesn't have a particular look she keeps across kingdoms.