Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Acorn Bend, Predecorated Neighborhood

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,814 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 175,434 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Sep 2009 at 1:57 AM
Updated: 16th May 2012 at 4:34 AM - Fixed file name issues -- Holy shit, the title has been misspelled for over two years! How did nobody notice!?
Welcome to Acorn Bend!
Updated: September 15th 09 - Fixed issue with the decorated version, for the 20 of you who downloaded, DL again

Check out our pamphlet!
Acorn Bend is a new town located between majestic mountains. Since the roads are often long, winding, and precariously perched among the jagged mountain sides, they are the path less traveled. Here in Acorn Bend, main means of access are via canal. This clean and clear canal is home to some of the best fishing and recreational activities, such as boating and human to marine life interactions. With the ocean only a short ride away, Acorn Bend is truly a wonderful region to start zoning and building on!

There is plenty of room for houses of all shapes and sizes. There is a low coast if you would like to try experimenting with beach lots or the water flowing technique. This are is a true modern day marvel. Stare in awe, for this once used to be a mountain! Technology...well...blew it up! Massive retaining walls were erected to hold back the sliding land, and a canal was dredged out for a way to access the other towns far out of reach.

Notices

- Decorated version requires NL or higher
- For decorated version to show up, download BOTH files
- Terrain is base game compatible

CC Required but NOT included

- CC Required for the neighborhood to appear with decorations includes all of the following:
"Ultimate Train Set" By Criquette
"Road Bridges Set" By Criquette
"Modest Embankment Set" By Criquette

Without it the decorations will not appear!

Installation

Video Brochure, because watching is better than reading

I made a video for it, I like it so much. So, be sure to swing in and check it out if you have a chance. Be warned though, it is one of my most FAVORITE video game music pieces ever, it may cause you to have nostalgic moments and wanna play "Super Mario 64"

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzAJIDKlARc

Additional Credits:
Criquette - The TOTALLY kick butt Train, Bridge, and Embankment sets! They are awesome and this upload would be terrible without them!
Phaenoh - For pushing my buttons and making me wanna make a hood
Fanseelamb and Loaf - Awesome encouragement in #create
Zaxis - Because his decorated hoods are SUCH an inspiration to me, thanks!
Staff - For the achievements, because I want to get them all!