Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 7:47 PM
Default No stores in Bridgeport?
Are there no stores in Bridgeport? Whenever I click on my sim's vehicle in that neighborhood I only have the option to visit a community lot. In every other neighborhood I have the go shopping option along with the community lots option. If there are stores in Bridgport how do I get my sim to drive to them without this option? Why can I not set up email notifications for threads?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:24 PM
look at the map view, and then select 'community' from the menu--or even 'careers' since most of the stores have jobs attached. Several of bridgeport's buildings have more than one rabbithole inside.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:28 PM
There are shops. You can send sims to them from the map view by clicking on their tags and selecting "Shop for *****". The bookstore is combined with the spa and is roughly in the centre of the high-rise area, grocery is roughly halfway betweeh town hall/PD/milbase and small suburb of starter cottages near the school, IIRC.

No idea why this option does not show up.