Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:52 PM
Default Things we love to hate
Yeah, just talk about stuff you hate
I hate the people at my school who are like Do what we say or be lame forever
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:54 PM
I hate the people at school who say I should straighten my hair all the time. I mean, I know I bitch about having the mass of curls which I do have, but I refuse to spend 2 hours straightening my hair. Besides, I like having the curls. They're different to what everyone else has.

I hate people who say I'm weird for not wanting to socialize sometimes. I'm perfectly happy to spend my weekends at home, by myself with a book.
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:05 AM
I hate the IT's as my group of friends call them. Theyre the ones that spend all of lunch 'gossiping', talking about boys and fixing their hair/make up.

I hate people that call me a nerd because im okay with computers and good at maths/science. I didn't choose to be smart! I'd prefer to just be average!! well not really because then i wouldnt be able to pretend i care and be better than my brothers. but anyway...

I hate my brothers because theyre twins, they have bad tempers, they constantly annoy me/each other, they yell, one of them acts like a four year old girl and he just turned 10. oh and they get to have 4 PEOPLE sleep over tonight for theyre birthday and im not allowed to have 2 sleep over ever. or even one really.

I hate too much. there is a lot more than what i've written. And i hate homework because its making me get off mod the sims.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 10:12 AM
I hate losers who waste my time trying to make friends with me (talking gibberish BTW), because they want to make their image at school better.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 10:30 AM
Well...

I hate hate HATE the "other" half of humanity. Sorry, half? I meant two thirds. The ones that think they're the sh*t.

Sister.

People that stare at me.

People that say things like this: "Omg, don't you get so lonely?" when I tell them I'm homeschooled. I DON'T WANT NO STUPID FRIENDS!

Hoooooomework.

Ok, since most of my list from here on would comprise of certain types of people, let me just narrow it down for you...

PEOPLE. I'm a loner, bookworm, insane, cowardly nerd who likes to be ALONE.

That sounded more like a vent to me. XD
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 11:45 AM
I hate the one kid at my school who said that Batman: Arkham Asylum, was the Dark Knight game. GAHHH!!!!
*goes off in nerd rage*

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:14 PM
I hate people who don't like Macs
*also goes off in Nerd Rage*

"I may not be good, but I'm loud and I'm cheap"
I know you'll never love me, and this is why I cry,
I'll never feel your arms around me, or ever meet your eye...
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I hate people who say I'm weird for not wanting to socialize sometimes. I'm perfectly happy to spend my weekends at home, by myself with a book.

Yes, I hate that too. People who don't personally know me, are almost pitying me for being so "gloomy" and "lonely", I hate the way they talk to me with a low voice that you could use with some-one who is about to die of cancer.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:20 PM
I hate my two worst enemies (can't decide which is worse), I hate it when someone won't tell me something, I hate vegetables, I hate homework, and I hate my languages teacher.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#10 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:33 PM
Retarded people and all the standard things.

EDIT: Oh yeah and this guy called Sam. We call him Sarah tho

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:33 PM
*reads own last post* Wait, I forgot the popular crowd, chocolate with nuts in it, and rap music.

Typical
#12 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
Retarded people

Harsh... It isn't their fault you know.

I hate it when people make fun of people who are 'Retarded' (HATE that word) or have mental illnessess. Why don't they think they're equal?
Alchemist
#13 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:37 PM
U DONT LIKE ME, CANDY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And, I LOVE rap music and chocolate with nuts in it. Preferably with raisins too!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#14 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Harsh... It isn't their fault you know.

I hate it when people make fun of people who are 'Retarded' (HATE that word) or have mental illnessess. Why don't they think they're equal?

No I dont mean THAT retarded. I mean like, idiot retarded, like, on purpose just for attention of other people. Doing stupid things knowing theyre not right etc.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Typical
#15 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:38 PM
I hate pimps. Or people that think they're pimps.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:38 PM
Not you, I mean the popular crowd at my school, who seem to only bring misery and sh*t into the lives of everyone else. Maybe it's different elsewhere, IDK...

EDIT: I'm a slow moron. Again.

Alchemist
#17 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
Oh. Well, Im in the popular crowd at my school, so I thought u were talking about the popular crowd in general.

U might be slow, but not a moron

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#18 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:44 PM
If you're not in the popular crowd at my school, it's kinda hard to actually do anything, that's the thing. I guess there are some nice people there, but when it comes to actually caring about everyone else and having moral standards, as far as I can see, a lot of them don't. So I generally stay away from them as much as I can. I'm not trying to start an argument here, but have you ever actually thought about what it's like for those who aren't in the popular crowd? (Just wondered...) 'Cause, sometimes, it's kinda harsh...

Alchemist
#19 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:04 PM
Our school seems kinda nice, u know. From my point of view, there r hardly any loners (who we just leave alone cos theyre just annoying when they start talking gibberish)
and every1 I ever c on the corridors or wherever I am seem 2 have *at least* one friend.
I don't think the popular crowd (including me) is really harsh in our school.
Fact, when someone just f****** stops in the middle of the corridor 10cm in front of us to simply stand there/talk to someone/get something out of their bag and we have to flippin stop and go around they do get ranted at. Or if someone decides 2 be "popular" and does stupid things they think are "cool" they do get their mistakes pointed out. It doesnt happen too often, and anyway, that's just nature.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#20 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:09 PM
Sounds like your school is pretty good. All the popular crowd boys are bullies, and the girls just flirt with anything that moves. SO annoying... No wonder one of my friends broke one of their noses the other day. And I'm not normally a violent person, but I have to say, I really felt like joining in at that point.

Alchemist
#21 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM
*feels sorry for candy*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:13 PM
*feels sorry for herself*

Alchemist
#23 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:27 PM
*nodnods*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#24 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:49 AM
*revives thread*

I hate people who use 'retarded' as a derogatory term. I volunteered at a school for kids with mental disabilities, many of whom were medically mentally retarded, and it pains me when people say "Oh you're so retarded!" because they don't know how trying it is to be a carer for those kids.

I hate it when I fight with someone and they think that it is okay to then try and apologize as soon as the fight is over. I need time to cool off, so just piss off.

I hate having to play the role of mother when I'm only 15. I'm not cut out for this.

I hate spam.

I hate liars.

I hate people who think it's alright to crush my dreams and then kick them before trodding them down into the mud.
Alchemist
#25 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:15 AM
I hate the fact i got the bad genes from both of my parents and none of the good ones

I hate people that get angry at me for not liking my mother. Especially i hate Olivia A, who always gets angry at me for not liking my mother. Okay for her, the stupid popular athletic one with an at least halfway fashionable mother that doesn't embarrass her on purpose or cry in public for stupid reasons and use her 'problems' as an excuse to get out of nearly everything or pretend she is deafer than she is to make up for her selective hearing or get angry at her daughter for being a useless nerd one minute then get angry at her for only getting an A in Science the next.

I hate my computer and its bad specs.

I hate banana, and although I'm not technically allergic to it i classify myself as allergic because the last few times I've accidentally smelt it I've ended up with severe migraines.

I hate the fact my friends are always b****ing about eachother.

I hate the fact i can't sing

I hate the fact my shoulder is all stuffed up and SOMEONE won't believe me.

I hate the fact people look over my shoulder at my computer.

I hate the fact i get scared and embarrassed so easily

Page 1 of 2