Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 4:18 PM
Default Funniest screenshots ever!
I took this screenshot of my Sim last night and I almost fell out of my seat from laughing so hard:

What funny images have you taken? Please share here!

P.S. Does anyone know how to capture the UI in a screenshot? I always click the camera icon to take my screenshots but doing it that way doesn't capture the UI and I'd like to be able to share pics of funny notifications that I get too. Just got one last night that basically stated that the town bully (who is a YA) had just punched a little kid in the stomach. I almost spit my juice out when I saw that. lol.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 7:06 PM
I use Gadwin's Printscreen to capture the whole screen of monitor, then edit it to take out the junk. There are others out there, just google screenshot captures.

I love when they enter the bathroom with the dirty toliet after you direct them to use it. They are very apprehensive, facial expressions are priceless.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 7:32 PM
Isn't the pictures supposed to be in the Creativity/Sim Pictures section? I think this is the most appropriate place.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 7:59 PM
The print screen Key will do the job for you too but I agree Gadwin's Printscreen is good if you don't want the hassle of pasting into a graphics program.
That sim certainly looks like she's having a big though!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:00 PM
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to existing thread.