Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins (Requested by Metallicarwks09)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 580 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 56,745 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 28th Jul 2006 at 6:16 AM
Updated: 7th Aug 2006 at 5:01 PM - update viewers/downloaders of pending change
By request for Metallicarwks09: Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins has the best sweets and treats in town! This lot consists of detailed OFB items that will have your sim smilin'! Own it! Run it! Enjoy the sweets! =)

Lot size: 3x3 Medium Lot

Custom content items, which are included in this download are as follows:
The roof recolour is by Bluegenie2 and can be found here.
The Ice Cream Shop Set is by Retailsims.com and can be found here.
The Garden Bay Window, which was used as a drive-thru window, was created by Macarossi and can be found here.

The Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins OFB Set was created by me and includes the following:
Wall Paint
Linoleum Floor
Counters (Club Distress Counter/Butcher Block recolour)
Tables (Vintage Retro Classic Dining Table recolour)
Chairs (Contempo Penn Station recolour)
America Runs on Duncan Banner/Wall Art ("Suspense" recolour)
Flavored Coffee Wall Art ("A Stroke" recolour)
Custom Dessert Menu ("Grilled Cheese" reclour)
Drive-thru Menu ("Two Dogs and an Olive" recolour)
Interior Menu ("Two Dogs and an Olive" recolour)
Building Sign ("Cantankerous Splatters" recolour)
Baskin' Ice Cream Freezer (Food Temple recolour)

My Custom Content Policy: You may redistribute my items for free so long as credit is given to me for my hard work. Also, if you could PM me and let me know where you uploaded it, that would be nice to know.

Items shown, but not included are:
The Antique Bakery Set created by mdhttr323, which, in my opinion, is a must have for this lot because it includes donuts, pastries, and other goodies. Download it here.

I appreciate thanks, feedback, etc. In addition, if you have any questions, requests, probs, etc., let me know. =)

Update:
I have uploaded a revised version since the original .rar file was working for some and not for others. I tested it on my computer with no problems. Let me know your results so that I know it is fixed for everyone. Quality is extremely important to me. Thanks.

Update Friday, 8-4-06:
I went through every single file and found the problem. There should be no probs now. I would like confirmation of no problems so that I know that this download is 100% bug free. I will issue a final update when I know that the kinks have been worked out. Quality is very important to me. Let me know your results. Thank you.
(For those of you who are curious, Sims2Pack Clean Installer is picky about the ' and & signs that I used in originally naming/saving the files.)