Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31
Even if this were real, I doubt I would bother playing it. Even though the franchise has its flaws, any "competitor" would just feel like a knock-off to me.

Think about it this way!
Would you play the game if had ideas and concepts that were not included in the sims series now? What if someone released a base game with seasons and/or pets included. I know that one thing people have agreed would be suitable for the sims 4 right now, but EA has not made that happen yet. I know they have a reason for everything that they do, but I'm just keeping my mind open.
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
This is quite sad that you came up with these conclusions about that MTS member. I have not notice any of what you seem to have noticed about her. It would take a lot for me, to even start pointing finger at anyone on here, even if I had. You are courageous.

Not really, courage implies I'm overcoming somekind of fear in order to make my point but I'm not. Nor is it sad, if I'm wrong she'll correct me but she hasn't so far. As to how I came to the conclusion, well it's pretty obvious, she said that people were hating on the game even though they had no stake "money" in it. She also assumed the worst of Maddy thinking she was being sexist, displaying strange ideas about a common turn of phrase in the process. Now I don't know about you, but assuming that someone you don't like has literally no motivation outside of being an aggressor, or automatically assuming someones not only your opponent but ALSO a dirty good for nothing sexist. Seems pretty paranoid and like you believes your opponent is capable of literally anything without any consideration for their individuality or agency. Ergo Paranoid and Dehumanizing. It's not that deep, or even that heinous, since even if it turns out I'm right, people can really easily adapt once they realize that they have a tendency towards something and if it turns out I'm wrong? Well that's even better news.
Locked thread | Locked by: HugeLunatic Reason: the caek is a lie...
Page 4 of 4