Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#776 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 3:36 AM
A new memory in Declan Kirchburg's memories (that is oddly depicted as "good") is that he was chased by wolves. I do NOT remember this happening to him...maybe that's why he disappeared suddenly at the wedding next door?
Advertisement
Scholar
#777 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
A female Sim rolled out these wants and fears after woohooing with her husband:She can't decide whether to have the baby or not!

(Forget about the 10 Babies want - for the first time ever, I decided to fulfill some of the craziest wants my Sims roll out.)

I have these contradictory want and fear every once in a while.

I think they go all crazy "Come on! Kids a lovely! Let's have more! One more, two more... TEN more!"
But then they have a reflexive moment and think "And how am I gonna handle all them? Where will I find the time for them?"
Pretty much all at the same time.

Which, to be honest, is something I've seen in many a mom IRL.
They are telling about how awful their days are ever since their babies were born ("I couldn't sleep for days", "I was so worried", "he cries too much", "he bites me when eating", "I don't have time for anything anymore", etc. etc.) and suddenly they say "Oh, but babies are the best thing in your life! We already want to have another"
Reeeeeeeeally?
It seems like someone needs to make up her mind

(That said, I hope to have children and be that lovely incoherent )
Test Subject
#778 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:07 PM
This happened to me right now. I was just casually playing, when I noticed my game was slightly lagging. So I zoomed out and saw: This! I had to delete the whole lot, because she just kept appearing!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#779 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 2:06 PM
I was waiting for something time sensitive to happen in my testing family and was thus staring aimlessly at the graves of two of my pets, when I wondered if alive pets had any interactions with the graves. My aggressive dog had intimidate as an option, which meant she went and growled at the grave while thinking of the pet, which was hilarious.

My cat, however, had intimidate as an option on one grave and mourn on the other. Intimidate involved hissing and spitting, but mourn meant that she sat beside the grave and half yowled, half whimpered. I finally figured out that the options were related to the relationship they'd had in life. She had hated the dog, but been friends with the cat. That was awfully cute.
Lab Assistant
#780 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 8:28 PM
The landlord in my game has no head. It's like the headless horseman came to town and thought "Hey, I know what to do. I'll get a job here as a landlord and never visit Sleepy Hollow again". Slightly disturbing, yet I can't help but find it funny at the same time.

"Just Breathe"
Scholar
#781 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 7:38 AM
A butler was triming... the stairs!

OK, well, he did not go completely crazy.
I have a mod to trim inaccesible bushes, so they are not left behind just because the layout does not allow the service to get there.
But doing it from inside the house is overdoing it
Screenshots
Scholar
#782 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 3:49 AM
My funny thing for today: Peter Ottomas deciding to gossip about Kristen Loste's mother's death (Kristen-gravestone-Daisy Loste) to my CAS Sim Escalus Prince while out shopping for wedding clothes (Escalus is engaged to Dora Ottomas). The funny thing was that Escalus, who is known for being a grouch and was, until very recently, Kristen's boss (yes, this is my paper-stealing police chief) acted like he thought it was funny. I can just imagine it:

"Heheh, Chief Prince..."
"I'm just Mr Prince now."
"Whatever. Hey, did you hear about how your Officer Loste lost her mother? Heh, lost, get it?"

Now, I'd be thinking Peter would get a slap or at least a fingers-in-ears-I'm-ignoring-you reaction, but instead they started snickering about it on the sidewalk. This gives me the feeling Daisy Loste must have had a very interesting death...
Mad Poster
#783 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 4:06 AM
I was amused anyway when Pollination Technician #7 was abducted by aliens. (I'm playing marka93's The Beginning of Pleasantview hood, and moved Pollination Technician #7
into a house so I could use the SimBlender have baby with to get Nester Caliente pregnant by him to re-create Dina and Nina Caliente's father. In playing his house, he got abducted by aliens and I heard pregnancy chimes.)
Field Researcher
#784 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 6:02 AM
I have mod so that randomly generated sims can have facial hair and glasses, plus some towniefied skins and eyes. The mailman in my new neighborhood looks really weird.
Mad Poster
#785 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 8:17 AM
Beware the nanny! I wish I'd got a video of her moving now. She slid across the floor in this really creepy manner. XD

Test Subject
#786 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 1:22 AM
Okay, this is probably more awkward than funny, but here goes. In my game, my Sim, Nebkha, went into labor just as the current song playing on the stereo, "Let It Go" started going into the "let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore!" part. Inappropriate timing much?
Mad Poster
#787 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ilite
Okay, this is probably more awkward than funny, but here goes. In my game, my Sim, Nebkha, went into labor just as the current song playing on the stereo, "Let It Go" started going into the "let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore!" part. Inappropriate timing much?

Sounds like perfect timing lol.
Theorist
#788 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What's that second fear with just the person's face? Does she just fear that person in general lol?
She's afraid that the child's grave is kicked. The kid drowned... and I didn't even realize that until after I saved the game.
Scholar
#789 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 1:27 AM
This happened in fall 2013, but I don´t think I´ve told it before:
Neta lived with her husband Isaiah Gavigan in Desiderata Valley. Her father Halvor lived in Juniata City (Downtown), several driving hours away, where he raised his deceased wife´s twin children (Neta´s half siblings). The two family halves were on good terms, so when Neta´s daughter turned toddler naturally she invited the other household: her dad, the twins and the twins´ father, Hauke. Everything played out well, but then it got dark and suddenly the twins jumped from their seats, walked up to Neta and said goodbye.
And then they left the house and started walking home, while Halvor and Hauke stayed at the Gavigan´s, totally unworried. Granted, the twins are so mean that one COULD be worried about any unsuspecting soul trying to kidnap them, but still...
Mad Poster
#790 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 4:29 AM
So, Ashley Pitts-Upsnott's wife leaves for her day's work and he heads out to Maple Springs Pool and Spa (recently remodeled and in need of testing) to cruise for chicks because that's what gyms are for. He meets Kaylynn Spitzig and hits it off with her. Tom Ottomas and Joe Grundstrom are there, too, and since Ashley has dated Tom's sister Theodora, who is also Joe's wife, they are both cranky about this. (Joe and Theodora just got married, got her pregnant, had a caught cheating event, and made up, so I figure we can account for Joe's anger by Theodora having had a coming-clean conversation with him that named names during the make up period.) Ashley asks Kaylynn on a date and takes her next door to Bernard's Botanical Garden.

The first thing I notice on loading the lot is that Tom has followed them over, shortly followed by Joe. Okay, that's fun. Oh, look, there's Minnie Newson, sister of Ashley's lover Georgette Skirt! And here comes Phoenix Skirt, who has knocked up and married Georgette! Wow, isn't this familiar? Who's that waddling on - Theodora? Why, yes, there's Theodora! They all stood around the table slapping their hands waiting to "greet" the pair as they ate. I managed to hold them off by having Ashley queue up lots of actions with Kaylynn, but eventually he had to use the restroom.

It was epic! Smoochies! Boing of heartbreak! Slapping! Bubble blowing! Smooth talk! Slapping! Poking! Shoving! Arguing! Billiards! Unattackable pregnant lady bitchslap! Attacking! More Smoochies! More Smooth Talk! More Slapping! More Attacking! Phoenix kicked Kaylynn's butt, which hardly seemed fair, so Ashley kicked his butt. Dream Date!

Finally, several hours of amusement after the date timer ended, Ashley was tired and headed back home, at which point the game crashed. I guess my computer couldn't handle all that sex and violence. Firk ding blast! Everything lost past the autosave when they left Maple Springs. I'll never be able to recreate it.

On the other hand, may that be the worst thing that happens to me all week.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#791 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 8:17 AM
Damn, I get my Dream Dates in really boring ways. XD
Scholar
#792 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 10:09 PM
Probably not too funny nor too strange, but I can't help sharing it!

So my active Sims wanted to have a nice chat with this friend. Who happened to be jumping into the swimming pool.
Instead of waiting, my impacient Sim decided that the best idea was walking over the water towards him

And not only he suceed, his friend joined him!!! Oh, how powerful their psychic powers must be!

After talking for a while, they decided to drop the subject... and they also drop themselves into water, so they could finally swim.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#793 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 7:40 AM
I took my sims Downtown to the park. The gypsy woman showed up, went up to the door of the Ladies and rang the bell. Er, I think you can use it without ringing first lol.
Mad Poster
#794 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:10 PM
I remember one time I had a family living in the House of Fallen trees and I had nanny on schedule, but I also called one to come over straight away - I can't remember why, this was ages ago, but yeah, so theres 2 nannys in the house, and the one starts making food and then she gets scared by a ghost and pees herself, then walks off to take a bath, so the stove set on fire, and then Nanny #2 set on fire, and then for some reason Nanny #1 that was at a complete other end of the house suddenly set on fire too. Whenever the firefighters put the fire out, the other Nanny would just spontaneously combust and set everything on fire all over again (I made them selectable and used boolprop to keep their needs up. I don't like killing Sims). This went on for 4 REAL LIFE HOURS! It got to the point where everyone in my family (My Mum and my sister loved sims back then too) were just stood around my computer and we were all like "whaaaat?"

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#795 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:32 AM
You lasted for 4 hours without quitting without saving?
just a girl
#796 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:04 AM
After going to another lot on the date the female student literally came out of herself and jealous her boyfriend to herself. (The game duplicated her or something.) It was ridiculously fun. Poor Tibalt got spanking for nothing.

Mad Poster
#797 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You lasted for 4 hours without quitting without saving?

I found it too entertaining. I was about 10 or so.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#798 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Probably not too funny nor too strange, but I can't help sharing it!

So my active Sims wanted to have a nice chat with this friend. Who happened to be jumping into the swimming pool.
Instead of waiting, my impacient Sim decided that the best idea was walking over the water towards him

And not only he suceed, his friend joined him!!! Oh, how powerful their psychic powers must be!

After talking for a while, they decided to drop the subject... and they also drop themselves into water, so they could finally swim.

That happens to me all the time. Or when a Sim finds another attractive and does the "You're hot" gesture, they stand on top of the water then morph back in the water.

The funniest thing I've seen in a while was posted in the What's happening in your game right now thread

PT9 walked in on his son and daughter in law gettin' funky in his kitchen, gasped and took his son's dinner off the counter and ate it.
Mad Poster
#799 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vhee0829
PT9 walked in on his son and daughter in law gettin' funky in his kitchen, gasped and took his son's dinner off the counter and ate it.

Well, he wasn't using it. XD
Test Subject
#800 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:24 PM
I had two strange glitches this week.
The nanny was stuck in a loop trying to change the diaper of a toddler, so I deleted the changing table, but that accidentaly deleted the toddler. So I brought him back using the Insimenator, but he was acting like a baby! I had to use SimPE to fix it.

The second glitch happened just now. My sim got a call "Do you want to go to downtown?". I clicked yes but the windows where you choose the community lot you want to go to, didn't appear. So I sent her to go to the lot by foot, but the loading screen just didn't appear. I had to move the whole family out and in again, because she wouldn't come back!
Page 32 of 58