Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:53 PM
Default Move out children?
I have the latest patch, which it says is supposed to have a "move out children" feature or something but how do I use it? My Bard and my Knight (not married, I don't want them to be married) have five kids together, and obviously I have no room for them all in the tavern so I want to send them to live with their father (they should live with him anyway since kids of two Heroes always follow their father's profession, so all of them are knight apprentices).
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:08 AM
This cannot be done. If you decide to have another child, then you may be able to send a kid to a nunnery.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
I have the latest patch, which it says is supposed to have a "move out children" feature or something but how do I use it? My Bard and my Knight (not married, I don't want them to be married) have five kids together, and obviously I have no room for them all in the tavern so I want to send them to live with their father (they should live with him anyway since kids of two Heroes always follow their father's profession, so all of them are knight apprentices).

If you get the parents married and then get them divorced it should ask which household you want the kids to live in. I know this happens for kids born in wedlock, I assume it'll be the same for this case since he's the father