Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 4:26 PM
Default Forced to have you-know-what.
Honestly is there any way to do the the "Foreign Relations" approach of the Power Grab quest without having to have sex with the leader of Tredony or their husband/wife. I hate this.

In my game the leader of Tredony happened to be a man, and the wife the game spawned for him was extremely ugly so I ended up seducing him instead. Which I hated to do because my King is already married, to a woman, and I hate to cheat on her... much less with another man.... but I needed those pesky Security aspect points cause my kingdom was going downhill with bandits
Advertisement
#2 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 4:33 PM
i never tried that one but usually when i wanna skip a part of the quest i just ctrl + click on the icon, with testingcheats on.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 7:13 PM
That's just one option of doing the quest as far as I remember. The game also gives you an option to send your maid to the secret meet in the woods instead of going yourself.

~~like a dirty dog
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 8:39 PM
With Grimreefer's core mod, you can set your kingdom aspects to the correct levels, and practically skip this entire ambition. no more Downlow Kings!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 8:43 PM
You can?? I am using Grims Core, where is the option to fix kindomg aspects?!?!?
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 9:16 PM
using grim's core mod for the P&N/2.0 it should be in the first menu when you left click on your hero sim. it's under *Debug: Set Kingdom Aspect* i just set each one to 12 and that takes care of the bandits and what-not.
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:33 AM
If you don't mind doing the woohoo part, you can use Edit in CAS (part of Grim's mod) to fix the grotesque appearance/ turn them into a lady.Or even cheat, and then undo the romantic interest relationship, which is part of the normal testingcheatsenabled options.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:57 AM
yeah, i tend to just force click my way around woohoo if my sim is married. i don't believe in making my sims break their force-clicked vows, lolz
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 2:27 AM
you can blackmail him with your royal advisor and you dont have to woohoo him