Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2011 at 1:42 PM
Default Stuck face?
One of my Sims has his face stuck in this dull, blank expression, literally frozen. Even while he's talking or hammering away at his anvil, he's pretty much "T_T" the whole time. I tried resetting the game and even going in the Edit In CAS. Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:12 PM
I have a similar problem, except my sim's face is stuck with one eyebrow up, one down and her mouth in a 'grrr' pose. You can fix it by turing the ageSimsCheat on, aging them to another age then aging them back. This causes the programme to reload the sims body mesh. Hopefully this should help. x
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 3:33 PM
If you have sims cheats on, try reseting the sim.
Worked for mine when it had a stuck arm.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:13 PM
kawaiipd beat me to ResetSim. If that doesn't work, Edit in CAS and make a minor change to the face (you may have to accept the change for anything to happen). If all else fails it is possible deleting your cache files could help, TSM stores some meshes and stuff in these for quick loading, but occaisionally they get messed up.