Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:24 AM
Cannot exit from Furnish Mode?
Hi,
Whenever I try to furnish my kingdom, I can never exit out of Furnish mode. My game does not freeze or anything, it simply displays a message that says "Missing Required Object" and "Please place the following objects" followed by a blank space where the objects should be. Please help!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 7:20 AM
did you try placing down the required professional objects again?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
did you try placing down the required professional objects again?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did but it still won't let me exit. I forgot to mention that I use mods so do you think that some are conflicting?

I use:
Johna's Sliders
Treeag's EditSiminCAS, AutobuyDebug and TestingCheatsEnabledCommands
TZ-DynamicProfession
GrimsMedievalCore_V1_3_13
ShimrodsTSM6HeroKidsVer2
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:25 PM
Are you on the 1.3.13 game or the 2.0? If you are on the 1.3.13 try removing my 6 HeroKids Ver2 mod and use my earlier one which was for the 1.3.13 and earlier game.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:08 PM
What Shimrod said. . .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 10:29 PM
It's working now! Thank you so much! Forgot to change to 2.0 when I updated!