Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 2:02 PM
Default How do you die by plague/disease?
So I already crafted a Pestilence Poison to kill my sim from plague because reasons. The buff doesn't have time limit so I don't know when my sim will die. I already waited for two days but they still won't die. Do I need to wait a little bit longer? Or should I do something different? Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Gecko_sis : 23rd Sep 2015 at 1:54 AM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by abidoang
So I already crafted a Pestilence Poison to kill my sim from plague because reasons. The buff doesn't have time limit so I don't know when my sim will die. I already waited for two days but they still won't die. Do I need to wait a little bit longer? Or should I do something different? Thanks!

As far as I know you can't die from illness, you only get negative buffs and side effects.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gecko_sis
As far as I know you can't die from illness, you only get negative buffs and side effects.

Whoa, so the wiki is a lie?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 4:53 AM
Whoa, so the wiki is a lie?

I'm not completely sure. It's just from my attepts of trying to kill of sims. It might just be a glitch with my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 2:32 PM Last edited by abidoang : 26th Sep 2015 at 3:33 PM.
I'm not completely sure. It's just from my attepts of trying to kill of sims. It might just be a glitch with my game.

Yeah, I also have a problem killing my sim with "the plague" negative buff. I already waited for days, even weeks but still, the sim won't die.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 2:32 AM
It might be that yuor using a potion that, from what I remember, gives the symptoms but not the illness itself. Although I've had sick sims and they don't seem to die.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 3:41 AM
It might be that yuor using a potion that, from what I remember, gives the symptoms but not the illness itself. Although I've had sick sims and they don't seem to die.

Ow so that makes sense. But is there a way to get plagued naturally without the help of the potion?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 8:20 PM
Ow so that makes sense. But is there a way to get plagued naturally without the help of the potion?

Yeah, the potion only gives you the symptoms. To get the plague you have to hang out with sims that have the plague and do closer interactions with them. Hugging, kissing, if they spit in your face, that kind of stuff if seems to help.

Also Check you knigdoms well-being make sure it's low enough.