Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 4:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sims keep changing the channel?
I know the title seems a little stupid but bare with me here. My sims keep changing the channel on the tv, rapidly. They dont stay on one channel, they just keep changing, especially when theres multiple sims watching the tv, then no channel stays on for more then two secconds. Ive done everything and searched for answers everywhere. Ive made sure that no mods or custom content was causing the problem. I would show a gif or a video, but i dont have internet, and my phone's data is really slow, so it would take practicalky days to upload it. So what could be the problem? And yes ive made sure that it wasnt just the model, ive used different tv's as well.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 6:31 PM
Check your game again. It's most likely a mod conflict.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 7:08 PM
Okay, i'll try
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 7:22 PM
Agree with Persian .. sounds like there's a conflict or a hang up somewhere. Do you by any chance have NRaas Error Trap and Overwatch installed? If you do and script errors are being generated they can be read over at NRaas. If you do not have those two mods would you consider installing them. It might take a couple of game sessions for them to complete a game clean up but might be worth a try.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 8:59 PM
I do, and so far my sims are just switching between two channels now so i guess that's progress?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 10:46 PM
Just remove ALL your game mods. Not the custom content (like clothes and furn) Just the mods. Then put half of them back in the game. Run it and play......Is the issue fixed? If not then remove those mods and put the other half in. Is it fixed now? Just keep doing this in halves. This is the fastest way to figure out which mod is causing the problem.