Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 9:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My Game crashes when I'm exiting the game if I used Build and buy in my season. Sometimes
Hi Guys.
I have an issue where my game decides to crash when exiting the game. This only happens when I use Build and Buy Mode and use the copying tool sometimes. This is the second time this happend. The First time this happend was a over a month ago when I was in the middle of building a house I had to go to somewhere, so I had to save the game and exit. But when I was exiting my game came up and said that The Sims 3 Stopped Working. It also happend today as well when I had to enter Build and Buy mode to get my child sim a new bed as they just aged up. I tried DEP as my game and it fixed the crashing in CAS, which I was having previously and it was fine after that. And I'd check was it on and it is.[list][*]I have a pretty powerful PC which is an Alienware X51 R2 with a Core I5 4460, 8GB's of ram and a GtX 745[*]I have checked my mods folder with Sims 3 Dashboard Tool and they are fine[*]My Graphic driver is slightly out of date but that is because my gmae dosn't launch after the launcher after instailling the latest driver so I have ot use the December Driver from Nvida[*]I reseted my game which I thought it did to find out why my game wasn't posting after the launcher but I just have to do a rollback of my graphics driver.[*]And I have scaned my PC for malisous files and it has none of thoose files on there.
I would like someone to help to resolve this issue and I can normaly build without any crashing happening again.