Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 1:24 AM
Default Clothing for ALL genders
Hi there I googled this but found nothing. By nothing, I mean zip. Zilch. Nada.
So I have a few transgender sims in my game, and they were fine as children due to the NRAAS Mastercontroller mod (I love nraas, the mods are amazin) but now they're teenagers and just don't look right. I have their hair down pat, thanks to the mastercontroller again, but I'd love to be able to completely degender all clothing and use it for both genders. Is there a mod or cheat for this?
Also - if you're here just to criticise transgender people or crossdressing behaviour, please go away. I'm asking nicely, but will not do so if you still decide to post in here. Just because I have LGBT sims, it does not mean I am perverted or creepy - I just like diversity in the sim city I have, the same as we would have in a normal community.
Now that's out of the way - ideas, please!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:00 AM Last edited by DesereiPandemoni : 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ranger28
Hi there I googled this but found nothing. By nothing, I mean zip. Zilch. Nada.
So I have a few transgender sims in my game, and they were fine as children due to the NRAAS Mastercontroller mod (I love nraas, the mods are amazin) but now they're teenagers and just don't look right. I have their hair down pat, thanks to the mastercontroller again, but I'd love to be able to completely degender all clothing and use it for both genders. Is there a mod or cheat for this?
Also - if you're here just to criticise transgender people or crossdressing behaviour, please go away. I'm asking nicely, but will not do so if you still decide to post in here. Just because I have LGBT sims, it does not mean I am perverted or creepy - I just like diversity in the sim city I have, the same as we would have in a normal community.
Now that's out of the way - ideas, please!

You don't have to worry about that People aren't going to say you're perverted just because you have trans and or crossdressing sims. People on here have seen it all before.

That being said there aren't actually that many crossdressing clothes by the looks of things here's a thread I made earlier that got some replies it wasn't really the sort of stuff I was after but you might find it more useful:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...ight=crossdress

It might take awhile to find stuff you like. If you are having trouble I find that sometimes you might find better results if instead of asking specifically for crossdressing outfits you look for specific styles instead some cc can look quite androgynous and or masculine/feminine on the right sim.

Good luck in your search. It's dangerous to go alone take this:

p.s. you should really put this thread in WCIF next time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DesereiPandemoni
You don't have to worry about that People aren't going to say you're perverted just because you have trans and or crossdressing sims. People on here have seen it all before.

That being said there aren't actually that many crossdressing clothes by the looks of things here's a thread I made earlier that got some replies it wasn't really the sort of stuff I was after but you might find it more useful:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...ight=crossdress

It might take awhile to find stuff you like. If you are having trouble I find that sometimes you might find better results if instead of asking specifically for crossdressing outfits you look for specific styles instead some cc can look quite androgynous and or masculine/feminine on the right sim.

Good luck in your search. It's dangerous to go alone take this:

p.s. you should really put this thread in WCIF next time.

Ah, oops It's something I always do - just accidentally put the thread in the nearest forum topic... Thankyou!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 12:02 AM
Thread moved to WCIF

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!