Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Medieval Maternity Wear

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 803 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 109,497 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM
Updated: 16th Feb 2006 at 2:53 AM - Updated file
I got tired of my medieval sims putting on modern wear when they got pregnant, so I found a way to replace the meshes and textures for the default maternity wear. The textures are all based on basic maxis dresses, so feel free to replace these with your own. Also, as a bonus, I have also made basic pregnancy clothes for the men. Just unzip the file and put it in your downloads folder.

Notes:
- There are 9 female textures and 3 male textures. Like the defaults, you can't choose which any sim will get, unless you know how to change it...

- This is a BIG file. I tried to get it as small as possible, but there are 14 texture images in it. Because of that, you'll need to download both zip files, and have them in the same place. The file is split in two.

- Feel free to recolour this to make your own maternity clothes.

- Since this replaces the default set, any sims who are wearing maternity clothes will now be wearing these. If you want the maxis clothes, just remove this file

Please test this out and see how it works. It works in my game, but tell me if it works in yours. Thanks!

UPDATE: 15 Feb
Thanks to Delphy, I was able to make the file a lot smaller. Granted, some quality is lost, but this can be uploaded in a single file, and won't be too big for everyone's machines.