Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#126 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 8:07 AM
Haha, Draco was always a prat to me. I enjoyed seeing Hermione finally landing one on his stuck up little nose. Not that I'm denying his physical charms (at least as he is portrayed by Tom Felton). But I don't find him to have many admirable qualities.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:25 AM
I haven't but my 3 year old is in love with Postman Pat.
Test Subject
#128 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 4:23 AM
Paul/Shinji from pokemon...I liked him for the. longest. time. Spring of my freshman year to the very beginning of my junior year. So maybe two years? XD And then I met my current boyfriend. <3
Forum Resident
#129 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 9:40 PM
Betty Rubble.. I know I dated my self with referencing her.. But she was always better looking than Wilma.. Just saying..

Trinity.. The Matrix A hot babe in black trench coat.. Need there be said any more.

Morticia Adams the original series.. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_origional.jpg

Marsh Quist The Howling http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1659222528/tt0082533

Yea I like my Woman dark, dangerous, a little psychotic.. and freaky...
Mad Poster
#130 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 4:25 AM
N...Not actual love, no o_O;. But crushes on fictional characters? Oh yes
Banned
#131 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 4:44 AM
Those hot blonde and brunette chicks in hot movie give me a bo-
Field Researcher
#132 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 10:01 AM
Umm.. let's see When I was a little kid I had a crush on Super Smash Bros.Melee Zelda :lovestruc she was so hot to me then, Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark,Zenia from Goldeneye N64, Android 18 from DBZ because she is so incredibly hot!!! and deadly... Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy from Batman The Animated Series, Catwoman as well but Ivy and Harley more, Xena warrior princess when I was really little.Twilight Princess Zelda was a fictional crush a little bit too,and speaking of Dragon Age Origins not forgetting the witch Morrigan she was one of my faves because she had a deadly and serious but attractive personality, but I would say Android 18 the most!

Test Subject
#133 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:07 AM
Chuck Bass
He's from my guilty pleasure show Gossip Girl. When I first started watching, I didn't think he was attractive in any way, but as the show progressed, he got prettier & prettier. Now I'm pretty much in love with him and swoon whenever he's on screen. >_> I've even had a dream about him once, though it was platonic. Boo.

*sigh* :lovestruc
Test Subject
#134 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:10 AM
Default Draco Malfoy
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
Haha, Draco was always a prat to me. I enjoyed seeing Hermione finally landing one on his stuck up little nose. Not that I'm denying his physical charms (at least as he is portrayed by Tom Felton). But I don't find him to have many admirable qualities.

But... but... It was how his parents brought him up. He's under duress from Voldie when he uses the cabinets and then he turns good at the end.
Mad Poster
#135 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kymftw
He's from my guilty pleasure show Gossip Girl. When I first started watching, I didn't think he was attractive in any way, but as the show progressed, he got prettier & prettier. Now I'm pretty much in love with him and swoon whenever he's on screen. >_> I've even had a dream about him once, though it was platonic. Boo.

*sigh* :lovestruc

Chuck Bass is probably the best character in that show. His sort of mafia esque personality made the show interesting.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Instructor
#136 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kymftw
But... but... It was how his parents brought him up. He's under duress from Voldie when he uses the cabinets and then he turns good at the end.

He doesn't turn good but I do agree that towards the end he almost seemed to be growing a bit as a character. The epilogue showed that it was a superficial sort of change brought on by extreme circumstances as he reverts into your typical highly privileged snob.

He's not quite as much of a jerk but he's certainly not winning any awards for compassion and kindness.

He had potential to be a better person but he fought with it every step of the way.
Test Subject
#137 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:10 PM
Goku from Dragon Ball Z especially when hes a super sayian.

http://dragonballzgamesonline.net/w...gry-Picture.jpg
Banned
Original Poster
#138 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 9:54 PM
Len Kagamine.

But because of the legal "complications" of the relationship due to me being twice his age, I'll go with Kaito.
Scholar
#139 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
Len Kagamine.

But because of the legal "complications" of the relationship due to me being twice his age, I'll go with Kaito.

Reminds me of a conversation I had a few years back. A group of us "older ladies" were talking about how these anime guys where cute, and other things. Of course along comes a younger jail bate aged kid and she points it out that us oggling over these guys was like pedophillia. After all the boys in the anime were 15 and we are ranging in our early to mid twenties. Calmly the older one of us pointed out when these boys were fifteen (aka when the show aired) we were about the same age. It's not the fact us woman are eyeing young boys, it's the fact the underager was eyeing men that were a lot older then her. TV never ages, but you do.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Alchemist
#140 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dordracio
Those hot blonde and brunette chicks in hot movie give me a bo-

I really hope you wanted to say "bonus".

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Banned
Original Poster
#141 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
Reminds me of a conversation I had a few years back. A group of us "older ladies" were talking about how these anime guys where cute, and other things. Of course along comes a younger jail bate aged kid and she points it out that us oggling over these guys was like pedophillia. After all the boys in the anime were 15 and we are ranging in our early to mid twenties. Calmly the older one of us pointed out when these boys were fifteen (aka when the show aired) we were about the same age. It's not the fact us woman are eyeing young boys, it's the fact the underager was eyeing men that were a lot older then her. TV never ages, but you do.
Dude... I have never thought about it like that before. But a lot of teenage guys (at least in movies) act like getting the girl in her twenties is the best thing you could ever do. So let's just hope those cute little anime dudes feel the same way.
Field Researcher
#142 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:37 AM
most of the time, no. as fantasy driven I am I don't really fall for fictional people (I fall for celebs but as a whole, not for their character if they're an actor). I obsess over characters in a platonic way.

but I do think Josh from Sabrina is hot..yeah was definitely crushing on him and still kinda am. so many people say he's boring tho, come on Aaron was the boring one ech

that's the only one I can think of atm besides this one from 2004. it's embarrassing so I don't talk about it too much
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:20 AM
Can't call it love, but Tate Langdon from American Horror Story.

Spoilerish below!

Yes, he's a murderous, psychopathic killer and he did cocaine for a little bit. I seem to be into the cray crays. Not even kidding, I dated some weirdos in the past, Tate is probably my strangest crush though. I think it's his love for Violet that draws me in. He's so messed up, bipolar in a way, you never know what to expect. But it shows that he's courageous, and if it wasn't for that bloodlust he has, he could be a great lover. Potential thrown away with his sanity.
Top Secret Researcher
#144 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:49 AM
I have like..Two. *coughs* I am like...Hehehe

Anyway, Nana Osaki from Nana

Mika Nakashima verision:

Then there is Shizuma Hanazono from Strawberry Panic. Grrrwar!

I have soooooooooo fallen in love with both. When ever I watch Strawberry Panic I squeal, its true. And Nana, whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is just gorgeous, and her voice *blushes* Yup...I love them both

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 4:13 AM
So many!
Alistair
Boone from fnv
Booth, from bones.
Severus Snape <3
Cole from charmed
Wolverine :D
Gomez Addams
Mr. Darcy
When I was young (prepuberty), Mr Sheffield from the Nanny
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
Tanis Half-Elven (Dragonlance)

Holy crap on a cracker! Tanis was like the poor underdog puppy I wanted to take home and cuddle to death.

Until I was introduced to Kith-Kanan. He pretty much ruled my heart for the rest of my DragonLance days.

A couple more:

Faramir, who once introduced, knocked Strider/Aragorn right off the pedestal for me.

F'nor, from the Dragonriders of Pern series. Not sure why he stuck out for me more than F'lar.

Various others, many from books that aren't as well known, but the above are my favorites.

I can't even begin to make a list of the cartoon and video game characters.
Scholar
#147 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spitfire Mouse
Holy crap on a cracker! Tanis was like the poor underdog puppy I wanted to take home and cuddle to death.

Until I was introduced to Kith-Kanan. He pretty much ruled my heart for the rest of my DragonLance days.

I mainly like Tanis for his morality. He isn't perfect, as he has his brushes with temptation (Kitiara, in particular), but he ultimately does the right thing and lives by his principles. I also liked Sturm, though he was a little bit flatter a character, at least until some of the later side stories that fill in some of his background, especially with (again!) Kitiara. He was a fairly romantic character, though, especially with the pseudo-martyrdom thing going for him. Raistlin was also a very compelling character, even though I usually have no sympathy for villains. The tender scenes between him and Caramon really breathe life into his character.

I don't remember Kith-Kanan. It's been about 8 years or so since I read the books, so I may have just forgotten him, or I may never have gotten that far in the series. I think the last book I attempted to read was The Puppet King, but the story was getting too diluted, convoluted, and repetitive, so I just couldn't take trying to follow it anymore. I like the first six books and some of the short story collections, but too many of the other novels seemed like filler to me. And, while I enjoyed the semi-frequent character deaths in the early series in an achy sort of way, I thought that some of the later character deaths seemed a little shallow and pointless. But I'm getting way off-topic now.

Oh, and F'nor was a good one, too. He always seemed the more level-headed of the two brothers.
Top Secret Researcher
#148 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:54 AM
Robin from Teen Titans.
LOL jk. tho i do dream about it

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
#149 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:20 AM
Wow this is still alive?

Still Elena from uncharted

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Mad Poster
#150 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:50 AM
I don't see the point of falling in love with fictional characters, but they are ones that I would like in real life:

I liked Morrigan, but I hated her at the same time (just look at that outfit.... uggh):
Morrigan

I like the Joker, but I hate his girlfriend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uilj5xd44mo
I like his girlfriend's girlfriend better than him, but she gets no respect ever, and they keep on taking off her pants, for the relentless oversexualization of female characters everywhere (exactly like Morrigan's outfit, put on some clothes!)

I would love these two vocaloids if they were real:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shf49MOhbqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gh11wjpKw

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Page 6 of 10