Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 5:33 PM
Default Problem Recoloring My Objects minus original textures
I am trying to recolor an object I created but when I recolored that object it added all original textures from the original object I cloned. In the game all the original texture thumbnails are showing up. How do I delete those original textures and keep only the textures I create to the package?
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:32 PM
When you clone an object, you should check the option "Pull only default colour", otherwise SimPE pulls all the Maxis recolour for that objects.

Be sure that your clone contains only the right textures, before attempting to recolour it.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.