Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:45 PM
help I'm making drinking glasses w/ decals
okay i have SimPE and when and try and go to object workshop and find the glass of water (cached) object and I try and recolor it and when I finish creating the object I go to open it I get a blank area. Like I didn't save it right, but i saved it the only way I could, as a package. I followed the tutorial completely but I think accessories are different then objects. Can someone help me out plz.
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:07 PM
The glass you mention is an "accessory", i.e. it is created by the game automatically whenever the animation requires it. You can't recolour it, and even if you try, the game will just ignore your recolour.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.