Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2016 at 7:15 PM Last edited by kalimero : 20th May 2016 at 7:35 PM.
Default Maxis Texture is wrong
Hi Simmers, I am slaving some objects to the maxis Producebin display, and I discovered that the Producebin corner is the master, but the mapping or texture is wrong, and the producebin center (slaved by maxis, I supose) have got the good texture. I Know about recoloring, make recolourable an object, the repository technique, but I don't know how to fix a maxis object. Is there anyone that can have a look, please?
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th May 2016 at 11:51 PM
Are you talking about this?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2016 at 9:29 AM Last edited by kalimero : 21st May 2016 at 9:45 AM.
No, with the Menaceman44 fix the texture are the same, but are wrong textures. I moved the fix and I saw that my slaves objects have correct textures like the produce bin centered, but the corner's produce bin has a wrong texture, and I am talking only about the maxis textures, so the maxis master object (corner's display bin) has got a wrong texture or mapping. If you have the Menaceman44 fix in your DF try to remove it and you will see what I mean (sorry for my poor english...) Thanks in advanced.

Look what's happen without the fix, the center bin has got the correct texture, while the corner's one not.