Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 8:36 PM
Default Help with NRAAS Mods
I think it's great to see that NRAAS has a new site, its coming along nicely. I completely understand that the admins are very busy and it will take some time for the new site to be perfect.
Unfortunately, I've been dying to play TS3 again for about a month now and I've got all the other mods I want - just NRAAS is left. I have downloaded some that I can remember what they do from last time, but I'm struggling without the description/documentation.

So, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could briefly explain what the following mods do:
Dreamer
Register
RelationshipPanel
Retuner
Traffic

Thank you
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 11:12 PM
I was having problems with my consignment shop registers, and Register fixed it. Don't think I've used it since.

Dreamer lets you fulfill wishes that you haven't locked in.

Retuner I use principally to nuke the Imaginary Friend from my game. It has many other functions, though.

Traffic is a must have, as it fixes a number of traffic-related issues.

Don't have relationship panel.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 11:39 PM
The only one on your list I use is Register. It lets you choose how many stray pets you have (assuming you have Pets of course). I really don't need 6 stray cats, 6 stray dogs etc. Also under Global Roles you can limit the number of paparazzi....none is good! You will need Overwatch to stop Pet adoption if that is a concern.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:38 AM
Hey, I've heard of a couple of these...

The documentation, FAQ, and Interactions pages on the new site are slowly, piece by piece, coming on line. Many of them still need fixing up cosmetically, but we're getting there.

In the meantime, all of this as it once looked is still reachable through the Wayback Machine. You can't get to the downloads that way, the new site is needed for those, but the links from one documentation page to the next and the internal ones to different points on the same page still work, for the most part. Am linking to an older archived copy of the site so it may be a bit dated, but by staying prior to March 2018 one can avoid the incessant "Wikispaces is shutting down soon" notices that no longer really mean anything.
https://web.archive.org/web/2018012...ispaces.com:80/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Hey, I've heard of a couple of these...

The documentation, FAQ, and Interactions pages on the new site are slowly, piece by piece, coming on line. Many of them still need fixing up cosmetically, but we're getting there.

In the meantime, all of this as it once looked is still reachable through the Wayback Machine. You can't get to the downloads that way, the new site is needed for those, but the links from one documentation page to the next and the internal ones to different points on the same page still work, for the most part. Am linking to an older archived copy of the site so it may be a bit dated, but by staying prior to March 2018 one can avoid the incessant "Wikispaces is shutting down soon" notices that no longer really mean anything.
https://web.archive.org/web/2018012...ispaces.com:80/

omg thank you so much! I had no idea you could still access the old site/info. I don't know how you found it because I'd spent quite a while searching for it. Many thanks, this is so helpful.